FE4 THREAD

Fia

look at him, living in a country where electronics don't cost at least twice as much as they should and complaining that he can't buy them

I mean

If he actually didn't have the money for other reasons, that would be understandable

but he doesn't because he buys games for consoles he doesn't have and won't buy because lack of money

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

speaking of money, I really gotta start saving because after getting lag with two touhou games, it reached unacceptable levels

must get new computer

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

a_a

it would be inappropriate to say it here, there are kids around nowadays

are you going to change the world now

what

ummmmmmm.... >_> I thought of Psychology term of CBT as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. *googles it then*

yes.

hey, looks like I surpassed Nightmare in posts :o

now to do it in LoGH

I did too. Except the strikethrough.

look at him, living in a country where electronics don't cost at least twice as much as they should and complaining that he can't buy them

like in that commercial, huh

it's a path of crippling loneliness

it's downright retarded

aye

Refer to my above post.

Except the cover isn't a woman with a scroll conveniently placed in her cleavage.

Onegaishimasu.

Need to localize dem Japanese games.

>_>

ummmmmmm.... >_> I thought of Psychology term of CBT as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. *googles it then*

No need for such trivial feeling whenever folks are wind up dolls.

I am one *shot*

Mmmmhmmm. It's good to finally be safe~ It's been a terrifying and stressful day, but at least things are calming down now.

[/blanket hugs Bindi] Oh my goooosh, I'm so glad you're okay! >_<

I didn't hear anything about a tornado scare and then I started reading and THEN I read and THEN I found out you were okay because I mean you're obviously here so of course you're okay and I was just reallyreally relieved.

Phew.

O-Okay.

Uh, anyways... hi?

lol, gg HBO

I don't think The Great Other was ever referred like that?

so I assume that would be like the highest representative of it on westeros?

Iunno, I read the books in PORTUGUESE, so some terms are lost in translation :u

btw, kinda disliking some of the changes on BRAN'S QUEST FOR ICE AND FIRE, but I'm kinda liking the presence of some more than snow :u

admittedly, some of his chapters are probably better on books rather than on the screen, so some changes are nice, imo

Alsoalso

dem Tyrells

[spoiler=spoilery things!]

The Great Other was not mentioned by name in the show, but Melisandre mentions the opposition to R'hllor to Shireen. The Night's King and the Great Other are two different entities in the books though.

As for Bran, well he was going to reach his cap of material too soon so they had to pad him out. Oh well. We know hes gonna make it out of there.

lol Tyrells. Olenna is going to vacate the premises soon.

I'm still disappointed at the lack of blue haired Daario in the TV series

lel oh well.

Mmmmhmmm. It's good to finally be safe~ It's been a terrifying and stressful day, but at least things are calming down now.

:): You poor thing.

KIKI.

God, I haven't watched that movie in forever! One of these days...

Kiki's delivery service always brings a smile after being watched. :)

I didn't hear anything about a tornado scare and then I started reading and THEN I read and THEN I found out you were okay because I mean you're obviously here so of course you're okay and I was just reallyreally relieved.

Phew.

O-Okay.

Uh, anyways... hi?

Vashi! *cuddles*

[spoiler=spoilery things!]

The Great Other was not mentioned by name in the show, but Melisandre mentions the opposition to R'hllor to Shireen. The Night's King and the Great Other are two different entities in the books though.

As for Bran, well he was going to reach his cap of material too soon so they had to pad him out. Oh well. We know hes gonna make it out of there.

lol Tyrells. Olenna is going to vacate the premises soon.

lel oh well.

:): You poor thing.

Oh, I like Olenna.

KIKI.

God, I haven't watched that movie in forever! One of these days...

I need a Miyazaki marathon, don't I? Yes, indeed.

Heh, Kiki... I remember the movie sometimes airs on Sunday mornings. Actually, it's more common than it looks. I've also seen Totoro and Howl's movies also airing there and then.

Kiki's delivery service always brings a smile after being watched. :)

Mm-hm. Agh, that's what I wanted to be so badly when I was little. A witch, and fly around and have a talking cat and go on adventures!

Vashi! *cuddles*

Oh, I like Olenna.

I need a Miyazaki marathon, don't I? Yes, indeed.

[/cuddles] Hey darling~

Phew.

O-Okay.

Uh, anyways... hi?

Vashiiiiie~ Yeah, I'm okay. It feels really great just to lay in my bed again and eat chocolate, ahaha;; (Especially since I thought I wouldn't be able to... I was scared the house was gone;;)

Tornadoes be srs business around here, ever since 3 years ago. April 27, 2011... I'm positive there are documentaries about it. It's really weird to have lived through an event like that...

buuuuuut anywaaaaay~ Chocolate is doing wonders~ yaaaaay stress relief~

Vashiiiiie~ Yeah, I'm okay. It feels really great just to lay in my bed again and eat chocolate, ahaha;; (Especially since I thought I wouldn't be able to... I was scared the house was gone;;)

Tornadoes be srs business around here, ever since 3 years ago. April 27, 2011... I'm positive there are documentaries about it. It's really weird to have lived through an event like that...

Chocolate is best thing is existence. *nodnod*

;~;

Y-Yeah, I know about that... that was... that was pretty bad, what happened.

But yaaay, stress relief~

Mm-hm. Agh, that's what I wanted to be so badly when I was little. A witch, and fly around and have a talking cat and go on adventures!

Always a dream and never a reality is why that we MUST have these kind of films.