FE4 THREAD

Fia

meh. Only thing I care about is not being able to use Pokedit anymore. And now, my masochistic side is leaking out, I must say good night.

4kk6.png

...And

Night.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i require food

but there is no food

I blame Volstagg.

18 more days until the day of DS Game wifi shutdown...

Oh man...that means the Wii Wifi too huh.

No more anonymous Brawling..

Hey, Aqua, Florina, and Lumi:

I'm planning to run an avatar-only play through in Awakening eventually, so if you guys want me to include one of your avatars as a possible option, now's the best time to tell me "sure, include me".

I'm planning to run an avatar-only play through in Awakening eventually, so if you guys want me to include one of your avatars as a possible option, now's the best time to tell me "sure, include me".

Sure, include me?

Female: Build 3, Face 01, Hair 04, Hair Color 02, Voice 1, +Mag, -Def

Do your avatars have a name?

Also, Bindi, if you want I already set aside room for you and soc.

Yeah.

Loki is Build 1, Face 4, Hair 3, Color 9, Voice 1. +Spd -Luck

Male Avatar Master Race

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Though I've also used other nordic names at times, Hjordis is what I use the most.

Also Aqua I like how your asset/flaw is kinda a reverse mirror of me lol

Edited by Thor Odinson

Name: Aya

Female

Build 03

Face 01

Hair 02

Hair Color 09

Voice Female 1

Birthdate 12

Day 2

Asset Mag

Flaw Skill

Anything else you guys want me to include for your customizations, such as final class or certain skills you want or anything? I think Lumi said she wants to be wyvern lord as a final class, but if not specified I'll just make your final class grandmaster and use whatever skills.

Valkyrie for me.

I need to do an Avatar run someday when I get enough of them registered into my logbook.

Edited by Barbie

Anything else you guys want me to include for your customizations, such as final class or certain skills you want or anything? I think Lumi said she wants to be wyvern lord as a final class, but if not specified I'll just make your final class grandmaster and use whatever skills.

You know mine. Loki should finish as a Trickster. If you want to make him all broken, go for it. He needs Vengeance doe.

Oh, lol, Thor is on right now XD

It was meant to be.

Do your avatars have a name?

Also, Bindi, if you want I already set aside room for you and soc.

Oh! Um... Mira. And I normally have her as a Dark Flier as an end class because I love the outfit. The only skill I always make sure she has, though, is Ignis. Feel free to do whatever, though xD

Though I've also used other nordic names at times, Hjordis is what I use the most.

Also Aqua I like how your asset/flaw is kinda a reverse mirror of me lol

Oh, huh. That's pretty cool! XD

Edited by Aqua

Oh, also, if you guys have a birthdate for your avatar or any of those other customization options lemme know otherwise I'll just use your birthday if it's in your profile.

I'm going to run everyone through chapter 3 so I can get them into the logbook before moving onto the next one. Starting with soc's avatar.

EDIT: Also, noted stuff about skills and whatnot.

Edited by Sangyul

Oh! Um... Mira. And I normally have her as a Dark Flier as an end class because I love the outfit. The only skill I always make sure she has, though, is Ignis. Feel free to do whatever, though xD

No Assassin?!

The Valkyire outfit is alot more professional and love to wear that if it exists.

-----

*Updated*

Scratch that.

Valkyrie in the end for me...please.

Edited by Barbie

Skills

Ignis for the +Mag modifier

Galeforce is cannon

Limitbreaker

Lancebreaker to evade Beast Killers

Armsthrift for unlimited uses

Edited by Barbie

Well, I already have most of the slots figured out and won't take more than 16 avatars, so I really only needed three more at the making of the earlier post unless I decide to drop some of mine. Lumi's, Florina's, and Aqua's are enough for now.

Well, I already have most of the slots figured out and won't take more than 16 avatars, so I really only needed three more at the making of the earlier post unless I decide to drop some of mine. Lumi's, Florina's, and Aqua's are enough for now.

Affirmative!

-----

EDIT: Heading to sleep. Goodnight.

Edited by Barbie