Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh

I've only just started replaying FE: Awakening and I'm already sick of it

seriously, any time a cutscene happens I spam the START button to spare my sanity

That's the truth.
Most only play it for the gameplay. XD

I'll get to head over to Integrity's house for another week again~

And before we go there he's going to hike with me and my family (and my brother's girlfriend) too!! =o

Though the most exciting thing is just seeing him again weeeeee

Have fun.

why have Ein when you can have Eins

/shoots

j657.jpg

...And happy B-day, Freohr.

Edited by Barbie

oh yeah

happy birthday, freohr! :O

And Sask chose to have a Neptunia brick because he doesn't like Alliance.

bad sask

what am I under again

I forgot

Edited by Chen

Hm, I quite like this new design of the Earth Spacedock in STO. Much more easier to navigate...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Wait, he left for something? And here I was wondering if he had posted lately or I was somehow forgetting he did...

Well, I managed to shoot down Carla on missions 3 and 8 (Off. Support Phoenix from Lamia on Rampage Ghost was just enough for the Guarlion if they both crit), but I just don't have the firepower for either Echidna or Ouka on stage 13 on exHard. Lack of weapon upgrades too stronk. ~18.5k too much. I'm getting barely ~12k on Valored Darkness Slash and ~6k on a Phoenix crit. Sigh. No bonus goodies for me.

Well, I managed to shoot down Carla on missions 3 and 8 (Off. Support Phoenix from Lamia on Rampage Ghost was just enough for the Guarlion if they both crit), but I just don't have the firepower for either Echidna or Ouka on stage 13 on exHard. Lack of weapon upgrades too stronk. ~18.5k too much. I'm getting barely ~12k on Valored Darkness Slash and ~6k on a Phoenix crit. Sigh. No bonus goodies for me.

Oh man, exHard. Wouldn't touch even with a ten-foot pole... lol

Oh man, exHard. Wouldn't touch even with a ten-foot pole... lol

Keeping the friendly lions alive on moon route for the BM was borderline impossible. I resorted to some quicksaves and rng abuse. It took some doing before I figured out a good approach to keep the Shirogane from being shot down in ch13 too, but other than that it hasn't been so bad. Yet...

Wait, he left for something? And here I was wondering if he had posted lately or I was somehow forgetting he did...

He wasn't here yesterday.

And he isn't here today.

:<

lol

He didn't even see the picture of Style Savvy I posted.

All said, I probably should have had more than one playthrough under my belt so I'd have a bigger stockpile of PP for my pilots, I am a bit worried about getting them the skills they'll need, but #yolo.

Also, Bullet apparently needs to kill 14 units this chapter to unlock that Shishioh. I thought I'd done well feeding him, but route split was not kind to him, it seems. Lamia is only 12 from her goal, though, and she has oodles of chapters, so that's good at least. I'm looking forward to seeing Vaisaga.

All said, I probably should have had more than one playthrough under my belt so I'd have a bigger stockpile of PP for my pilots, I am a bit worried about getting them the skills they'll need, but #yolo.

Also, Bullet apparently needs to kill 14 units this chapter to unlock that Shishioh. I thought I'd done well feeding him, but route split was not kind to him, it seems. Lamia is only 12 from her goal, though, and she has oodles of chapters, so that's good at least. I'm looking forward to seeing Vaisaga.

Yeah, heh, at least when it comes to SRW, that's only where I would touch higher difficulties... with the multiple playthrough benefits. lol

He wasn't here yesterday.

And he isn't here today.

:<

I thought that was weird too about yesterday. Oh well, I guess my realization to his absence had to be until now.

Edited by Acacia Sgt