• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

People probably wouldn't appreciate a Fluttershy brick, a Kabal brick would be too hideous, and other people would probably use a Mario, Luigi, or Marth brick so it wouldn't be unique.

Hmm... what to do for my brick...

People probably wouldn't appreciate a Fluttershy brick, a Kabal brick would be too hideous, and other people would probably use a Mario, Luigi, or Marth brick so it wouldn't be unique.

Hmm... what to do for my brick...

...what.

...what.

Well, SF in general is quite anti-pony. I know there's quite a few SF members that like My Little Pony or at least tolerate it, but I'm a bit reluctant to have a Fluttershy brick (even if I find her that sickeninly cute) if most of SF will be against, it since it is a community wide project.

Well, SF in general is quite anti-pony. I know there's quite a few SF members that like My Little Pony or at least tolerate it, but I'm a bit reluctant to have a Fluttershy brick (even if I find her that sickeninly cute) if most of SF will be against, it since it is a community wide project.

l0c5.png

Who I like most. :D

Wheeee!

Edited by Barbie

On the contrary, I'd say that being a community wide project should be reason to accept the wide range of tastes the site's members have. It's not like this one in particular is inherently bad.

Okay, attempting to take down the 3 inspectors on Ch15, wish me luck.

Their theme sounds so fitting to this statement... in both music and title alike, heh...

Thiiis thread will always kicks asseeeeeeeeeeeees

Edited by Finn

Most of SF is anit-MLP? I was under the impression that most either liked or were indifferent toward it.

Most people are anti-MLP.

Helps that a large portion of the forum are feminists (or egalitarian if you prefer) which does not jive with the brony ethos.

MLP isn't the problem. It's the brony culture around it that's the problem. It's fine to enjoy MLP as a grown-ass man. You like the writing? Fair enough, no big deal. But when grown-ass men start invading spaces meant for children -- young girls in this case especially -- and making the space unsafe by sexualizing their favorite characters and harassing girls who like ~gasp~ something that was targeted towards them, there is a problem. Young girls have been stalked and harassed by self-identified bronies at MLP conventions meant for children. In addition, these grown-ass men tried to bar these young girls and other women into the fandom and tried to claim it as their own, citing shit like "girls are ruining this franchise". That is the problem.

Liking MLP itself, without participating in the toxic behavior surrounding brony culture, that's not a problem.

It doesn't surprise me, although I haven't seen much of that side. After all, at the end of it, it's just like any other fandom, with it's positive and negative sides.

Wow, people actually do that?

Also, if anyone here cares and hasn't voted in the avatar run poll yet, be sure to do so. While Silvia seems like a shoe-in for a winner I want to get a certain number of votes just to be safe.

I'll recruit Hjordis after chapter 4, when I can get Golden Gaffe, and pretend Basilio lent Hjordis and her abilities to the Shepherds along with Lon'qu.

Yeah. I've seen them. They're thankfully not the majority, but you know how the really awful minority works.

I voted.

That works. Hell, Basilio is who I would pair my avatar with weren't for the inconvenience, anyway~

what am I under again

I forgot

A meme.

I mean for crying out loud, I chose for my brick, a plant Pokemon that is only female and is favorited mainly by female trainers

No more emotionless.
Time to become a fan weeb.

Thiiis thread will always kicks asseeeeeeeeeeeees

Oh hey, I think I remember you...

He was being sarcastic. :dry: