FE4 THREAD

Fia

He was being sarcastic. :dry:

So? It's the first time in a long while that I see a post of his, hence the comment of remembering him. Which for once I'm actually able to remember right there and then of someone. lol

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, people actually do that?

Also, if anyone here cares and hasn't voted in the avatar run poll yet, be sure to do so. While Silvia seems like a shoe-in for a winner I want to get a certain number of votes just to be safe.

I'll recruit Hjordis after chapter 4, when I can get Golden Gaffe, and pretend Basilio lent Hjordis and her abilities to the Shepherds along with Lon'qu.

Silvia~ And that's a rather fun explanation!

Silvia~ And that's a rather fun explanation!

Vashi should be a dancer as Silvia was loooong ago.

oh right brick

i should make one sometimes

when I feel like getting out of bed to get my tablet i guess

DO EET!

Well, SF in general is quite anti-pony. I know there's quite a few SF members that like My Little Pony or at least tolerate it, but I'm a bit reluctant to have a Fluttershy brick (even if I find her that sickeninly cute) if most of SF will be against, it since it is a community wide project.

This is rubbish. People arent really anti-Pony. Its...

MLP isn't the problem. It's the brony culture around it that's the problem. It's fine to enjoy MLP as a grown-ass man. You like the writing? Fair enough, no big deal. But when grown-ass men start invading spaces meant for children -- young girls in this case especially -- and making the space unsafe by sexualizing their favorite characters and harassing girls who like ~gasp~ something that was targeted towards them, there is a problem. Young girls have been stalked and harassed by self-identified bronies at MLP conventions meant for children. In addition, these grown-ass men tried to bar these young girls and other women into the fandom and tried to claim it as their own, citing shit like "girls are ruining this franchise". That is the problem.

Liking MLP itself, without participating in the toxic behavior surrounding brony culture, that's not a problem.

This right here. That and the obnoxious bronies. Duagh. I had to distance myself from that fandom considerably. Cuz just vicariously reliving a section of my childhood was putting me in with that disgusting crowd.

Wee, thank you thank you~

Oh happy boofday Fre!

Wow, people actually do that?

Also, if anyone here cares and hasn't voted in the avatar run poll yet, be sure to do so. While Silvia seems like a shoe-in for a winner I want to get a certain number of votes just to be safe.

I'll recruit Hjordis after chapter 4, when I can get Golden Gaffe, and pretend Basilio lent Hjordis and her abilities to the Shepherds along with Lon'qu.

Tellius remake thread.

VincentASM just got challenged by Frederick fangirl.

lmao! Brother, quick, get Heimdall over here! Ill get the popcorn!

Rey, Bindi, you bring the beverages!

Tellius remake thread.

VincentASM just got challenged by Frederick fangirl.

I just saw it haha

Tbh, the bad part was she actually asking for source/proof when she was the one who was making an assumption while he just claimed it to be false

lmao! Brother, quick, get Heimdall over here! Ill get the popcorn!

Rey, Bindi, you bring the beverages!

Will mead be acceptable?