FE4 THREAD

Fia

Typo'd. I corrected it like 30 seconds after.

Must have fused "You've never had a proper discussion before, have you?" that I never intended to come out in my post and the actual post.

Would have been better in my opinion.

Edited by Makaze

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. *glares at Loki's fandom with contempt* There is. *glares at the hypersensitive portion of the ASOIAF fandom and the book purists* Most definitely. *glares at continuously unhappy Zelda fandom*

Harumph.

The brony thing though...its pretty disturbing on a lot of levels. More so than the ones i mentioned. Taking something as innocent as MLP and turning it into...

ueagh....

I'm really not fond of the Zelda fanbase attitude in general. They're wayyyy too elitist and nose-in-the-air on how good the series is (especially the ones that bash on all other Nintendo series that aren't Zelda, or show way too much jealousy to the Mario series just because it's not as popular or prevalent as Zelda). The series' gameplay bores me so much, and I don't like Link's outfit design at all and I don't want to go through a game playing as a guy who looks like... that.

On a side note, you're okay with the "clean enough" humanized My Little Pony fanart, right? (As in, the outfits cover enough and the body parts are normally proportioned)

You know, I'm starting to wonder now just what sort of places house that... and from the sounds of it, also ask who to thank to have avoided it so far. Oh well, time to counter negative thoughts! *Goes on Netflix to watch the documentary again*

The Interwebz in general, mate.

raritye1702200.gif

On a side note, you're okay with the "clean enough" humanized My Little Pony fanart, right? (As in, the outfits cover enough and the body parts are normally proportioned)

I really dont like humanized pony stuff but thats just me. I dont even like Equestria Girls. But i will tolerate the non-sexualized stuff.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Wow, almost blacked out for a moment. I've never been so angry enough that something like that nearly happened.

The Interwebz in general, mate.

raritye1702200.gif

Well yeah, but what I mean is like, stuff like randomly stumbling into stuff and... well, considering the reaction gif, I'd say that is one of such stuff, which I'm not gonna even bother clicking since the URL speaks for itself.

I'm fairly okay with humanizing characters in nonsexualised manners because it's fun to design outfits that would suit the character if they were human.

But I'm also kind of a costume design nut.

Wow, almost blacked out for a moment. I've never been so angry enough that something like that nearly happened.

oh geez, what happened?
Edited by Thor Odinson

you okay?

oh geez, what happened?

you okay?

I'm okay now, although head feels a little heavy. I might lie down in a bit.

As for what happened, nice guy thread. That's all I'll say.

/patpat

*hands Boron some hot chocolate*

Dear Odin, the amount of cringe-inducing awkward brony videos and disturbing MLP fetish art I've seen...

I'd share some but it might make things uncomfortable.

It's hard to decide whether the MLP fandom or the Sonic fandom is worse.

nice guy... never mind. You should rest if you're feeling off.

Oh.

Excellen.

He's...

My previous encounters with him weren't good. Always came off as a misogynistic dickhead too me. Never liked the fucker.

He's probabaly one of the first people to make it on to my ignore list.

Ana again?

Oh. That one.

Edited by Makaze

Yeah, Live A Live is a Japan-only Squaresoft RPG for the Super Nintendo/Super Famicom.

5qpe.jpg

Hello.

Long time no see...

Well, don't let it get to you Sangyul. That thread covers a pretty touchy topic and arguments and anger outbursts are bound to happen there.

I'm fairly okay with humanizing characters in nonsexualised manners because it's fun to design outfits that would suit the character if they were human.

I really dont like humanized pony stuff but thats just me. I dont even like Equestria Girls. But i will tolerate the non-sexualized stuff.

Good to hear. I've used humanized My Little Pony sigs/avatars in the past, and I kind of worry about those themes giving people the wrong idea about me. Though I personally think pretty or cute humanized fanart is okay, as long as it doesn't get too explicit, suggestive, or mature.

It's hard to decide whether the MLP fandom or the Sonic fandom is worse.

At least the bad MLP fanbase wasn't prevalent in the 90's and bashing on Nintendo and Mario constantly in their TV advertising.