• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is a punch slap?

It's a slapping motion with the hand closed? So, like, she hit him with the back/front of her hand instead of her knuckles?

It's when you slap someone while holding a glass of punch in your hand.

This is far funnier though.

Edited by Aqua

If a character says that their legs are crushed and in the next seen are shown with visble, unharmed legs, are they still crushed?

No, that's either the cutscene animator or the dialogue writer... or both, screwing up somewhere...

Unless it's a cartoon or other type of work with that sort of gag.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's when you slap someone while holding a glass of punch in your hand.

I think this made my day

If a character says that their legs are crushed and in the next seen are shown with visble, unharmed legs, are they still crushed?

Yes

Don't be stupid. The point I was trying to make is that while her hand may be open in the animation, it's pretty obvious that Intelligent Systems has little interest in putting effort into creating realistic animations with their rough, low-res models. There's no way they're going to bother working out little details like that for a throwaway comic relief scene like that. Edited by Frank Castle

Don't be stupid. The point I was trying to make is that while her hand may be open in the animation, it's pretty obvious that Intelligent Systems has little interest in putting effort into creating realistic animations with their rough, low-res models. There's no way they're going to bother working out little details like that for a throwaway comic relief scene like that.

I knew you were right to begin with. I just wanted to throw that out.

Japan can't explain everything.

'japan' is a perfectly good excuse for something that doesn't make any fucking sense, whatchu smokin

Just downloaded the FE1 manga translation, because I absolutely love the character design in it.

Spit out that nature man

its affects the brain

water u tahkn bout man¿ natures groovi. natrue haz al thuh pritti butturflyz and stuf. itsa uranus awt tonit. uranus isa crayzi star awt in thuh ski.

water u tahkn bout man¿ natures groovi. natrue haz al thuh pritti butturflyz and stuf. itsa uranus awt tonit. uranus isa crayzi star awt in thuh ski.

*pimpslaps and then uppercuts him in the gut*