• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah did them both, nowadays I pretty much only play Asagi mode in the second one since it's really fun imo.

Yeah I saw the boss fights and laughed at her conversations with Prinny, like the one with the Dead or Alive reference.

you're right

but i wanted to say something that you wouldn't want to hear/read.

That won't work.

night

But you only just got here.

Oops, fell asleep >_<

i know how bitter unemployment tastes, indeed
i hope you'll be able to get a better job soon

I'd love to find a better job, but considering my previous luck that might not be possible for a while... :c

I dunno, 10 something an hour at ten hour shifts for like what 4-5 days a week means I am actually making money

sure i live that vampire life/wont be doing anything buuuuut

a few months and thats not too bad

Yep, it's five days a week, with 15.38 or so for every hour over 4 and 20.50 if I somehow work 7 days a week~

My pay would jump up to 13 something if I was hired on, which might actually be a possibility

I have no IRL life to speak of anyhow, so I guess it could be worse ~o3o~

that's better than i make as a ta :(

That's horrible D:

Hi there Chen.

Me neither, as long as it is a PS3 game it's all well, since no PS Vita...Vert is also a good choice yes, god I hate Noire, her sister at least redeems herself.
Also lol Neptunia U is not a Wii U game and it is for PS Vita...

Noire may be a stubborn person but she just wants friends and progress in her own way. Yeah lol and night Sask

Yeah I saw the boss fights and laughed at her conversations with Prinny, like the one with the Dead or Alive reference.

Yeah that was great, I like the Arnold Schwarznegger reference in the second Asagi mode cause it was unexpected lol.

Oops, fell asleep >_<

I'd love to find a better job, but considering my previous luck that might not be possible for a while... :c

Yep, it's five days a week, with 15.38 or so for every hour over 4 and 20.50 if I somehow work 7 days a week~

My pay would jump up to 13 something if I was hired on, which might actually be a possibility

I have no IRL life to speak of anyhow, so I guess it could be worse ~o3o~

That's horrible D:

Wow, night shift. I've had some late nights working last summer but none that late.

*late*