• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit, for a moment I thought Aqua decided to changer her username. Well, in that case it would be more of an expansion than a change, but you get the idea.

I'll admit, for a moment I thought Aqua decided to changer her username. Well, in that case it would be more of an expansion than a change, but you get the idea.

Ha

Though I know who you're talking about though

Magi...

Anime I assume?

Manga/Anime, yeah. I prefer the manga, for unknown reasons.

Eh?

There was someone earlier browsing the thread who had a three-word username, with Aqua being one of then.

oh! I see.

it happened

totori finally became the most broken character in my party

duplication too gdlk

sometimes manga just is better than the animu counterpart so it's okay, Aqua.

it's what usually happens, actually

especially since most anime is animated so lously

I more meant I couldn't tell you why I preferred it. The episode looked and seemed fine from an objective standpoint.

Yeah i prefer CardCaptor Sakura in manga form. (one of the only anime loves i hung on to) Thats mostly because i prefer not having Meiling around to derp things up. Gives Tomoyo some more screen time and the more screen time (page time?) Tomoyo has, the better the world is. Excel Saga's manga is actually more serious. I like both because the anime splits my sides, but i do like the serious tone the manga takes.

Yeah i prefer CardCaptor Sakura in manga form. (one of the only anime loves i hung on to) Thats mostly because i prefer not having Meiling around to derp things up. Gives Tomoyo some more screen time and the more screen time (page time?) Tomoyo has, the better the world is. Excel Saga's manga is actually more serious. I like both because the anime splits my sides, but i do like the serious tone the manga takes.

I admittedly like Meiling, but only after she got a lot of the character development. I HATED her when she first showed up.