• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're hatching mass eggs, you should use Lumiose City.

I don't think Lumiose City would be ideal, considering the whole rotation thing. It's probably best just that long straight stretch of route.

fly to the center of Lumiose City

grab your flame body slave with 5 eggs

grab a penny or something (at least that's what I used)

slip the penny under the circle pad or whatever and start cycling/running in circles

>two badges

oh right

what a dummy i am

also TE, what's weird in Japanese. Like sometimes I hear them saying something like へん something.

Edited by Chen

Hmmmmm so from what I've gathered you two are masochists and decided to make lots and lots of children to raise and watch over...

That's going to be quite the dedication there though I guess it helps that the kids do well enough just stuffed into an electronic box

Hmmmmm so from what I've gathered you two are masochists and decided to make lots and lots of children to raise and watch over...

That's going to be quite the dedication there though I guess it helps that the kids do well enough just stuffed into an electronic box

0_0

so this is the other side of you, interesting.

also TE, what's weird in Japanese. Like sometimes I hear them saying something like へん something.

hen is a possibility

if you have a specific scene in mind, like it and i (or rey) can write what they say

protection is against his religion

hen is a possibility

if you have a specific scene in mind, like it and i (or rey) can write what they say

not really

either I can't catch the full phrase or something, but does it go alone? the 'hen' part.

TE. MY BROTHERS IN KYRGYZSTAN ARE PLAYING ON MY SERVER WITH LITTLE (NOT NONE, BUT LITTLE) LAG.

AND THEY HAVE CRAPPY INTERNET.

SURELY YOU CAN MANAGE IF THEY CAN.

Neal actually looked for someone with crappy internet and bought them the game just to use with them and have an excuse to play with TE

Edited by Baldo

TE. MY BROTHERS IN KYRGYZSTAN ARE PLAYING ON MY SERVER WITH LITTLE (NOT NONE, BUT LITTLE) LAG.

AND THEY HAVE CRAPPY INTERNET.

SURELY YOU CAN MANAGE IF THEY CAN.

i've had issues to play stuff with rei rei, neal

do you realize what that means

Vaisaga is such a fun mech, oh my.

Also, on track for all secrets (minus the un-Trombify, I mean I could, but I don't want to this time).

Ah, the Vysaga... such a pain to fight in SRW A... then again, I went for Soulgain so... yeah, heh.

Un-Trombify?

Neal actually looked for someone with crappy internet and bought them the game just to use with them and have an excuse to play with TE

That's not it at all. ;n;

I bought the game for my brothers because they wanted it.

i've had issues to play stuff with rei rei, neal

do you realize what that means

YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY.

Ah, the Vysaga... such a pain to fight in SRW A... then again, I went for Soulgain so... yeah, heh.

Un-Trombify?

Huckebein MK-III R

- Ratsel must gain 15 more kills (in addition to what he starts out with) during scenarios 17 and 18.

- You must obtain the Battle Mastery in scenario 30.

- Bullet, Kusuha, Ryoto, Rio, Tasuku, and Leona's combined level total must equal 185 or higher by the end of scenario 33.

- If the conditions have been fulfilled, then Ratsel's Huckebein MK-III Trombe will become the MK-III R.

- Note: You should only fulfill the requirements for this secret if you want to use the Gunner and the Boxer at the same time. The ability to use Gunner and Boxer parts is the only advantage that the MK-III R has over the MK-III Trombe.

Edited by Balcerzak

Oh, that. Ah, the Huckebein... wonder if it will ever get a proper appearance again. I think the point got ridiculous when the Ex-Exbein made it's appearance... and then the "Hey, let's put all the Huckebeins in one place and... oh noes, they got all blown up" thing from 2nd OG... what is Banpresto scheming...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, hello there. What's that?

Sergio Leone's best movie. Also the greatest westen movie ever.