Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What sounds better, cuniculorum or leporum

they both mean the same thing

Um... I like leporum because it looks and sounds less like a mouthful.

alright prob go with leporum then

Edit: ahh now it's 2v2

both means "of rabbits" in latin

I kinda want to make a site called Lagomorphic Matriarchy but I have no clue where

Edited by Thor Odinson

well it doesn't help that they keep on naming diseases in lingua latina

but it's the only language other than english I know well enough and actually works for url bars

my italian is intro as fuck and Chinese doesn't work for urls

Edited by Thor Odinson

alright prob go with leporum then

Edit: ahh now it's 2v2

both means "of rabbits" in latin

I kinda want to make a site called Lagomorphic Matriarchy but I have no clue where

never go with tonton's suggestions

he has bad tastes

Also what kind of site?

just sayin

they both sound like venereal diseases to me but

I thought the same thing

Cuniculorum sounds funnest to say~

But I think if you're going to use it in some kind of name or something (at least that sounds like what you are wanting?) Leporum might flow better

I dont' even know, my personal site maybe, I want to make one soon so i can show shit to companies

I'm looking at leporum vs cuniculorum for the url name since luminescentblade is too close to my internet persona and cuniculosus is not uniquely me enough

Weeeeeeeell from my experience with this name

It'd probably be better going with one that'd be easier for people to remember/spell/pronounce ;u; And Leporum would be easier than Cuniculorum

Edited by Freohr Datia

I dont' even know, my personal site maybe, I want to make one soon so i can show shit to companies

I'm looking at leporum vs cuniculorum for the url name since luminescentblade is too close to my internet persona and cuniculosus is not uniquely me enough

Wouldn't it be more professional to use your real name if it's for your portfolio?

I like a certain level of anonymity and I'll just have my resume not linked to the main site but on the same domain name or something

I mean people gonna look at my art tumblr for example and be like oh hey this draw is the same as the draw on that site so unless art thieves, must be the same person!

But I don't really want my real name revealed to the internet public

just sayin

they both sound like venereal diseases to me but

yeah go with leporum

Interesting fact: They had to change the name of a resident of Venus to Venutian due to the connotations of Venereal.

Interesting fact: They had to change the name of a resident of Venus to Venutian due to the connotations of Venereal.

haha

thats actually rather amusing

also i watched the first two eps of breaking bad over the weekend, show is kind of ~great~

Well, everyone has their reasons but having had my name out there for years now I dont think its impacted me negatively at all

but your worries are not mine and vice-a vers-a

I like a certain level of anonymity and I'll just have my resume not linked to the main site but on the same domain name or something

I mean people gonna look at my art tumblr for example and be like oh hey this draw is the same as the draw on that site so unless art thieves, must be the same person!

There are probably ways to make your site private and only visible to the people you shared the link with if that's the issue.

Your choice though

There's too many cases on the internet where a woman ~dares~ post her opinions and then comes a slew of rape threats and death threats

Not that they won't try to send those to my email but hopefully it'd make it harder for them for find out where I live

There are probably ways to make your site private and only visible to the people you shared the link with if that's the issue.

Your choice though

I kinda want to make my work public at least, though

just anonymously

there's a couple things I'm making that I'm hoping that people will use and they're web-based

Edited by Thor Odinson