am i now

i guess that's what my depression is doing to me these days

*zaps Shirley with the cosmic staff and flies off*

D: mean

I'll take you off him.

what

no

wait

Pretty much, though more exactly is a cross-over with an AU work, 1983 Doomsday.

I see.

I DON'T COME BACK HOME UNTIL JULY. ;___;

Major luck!

Wait why? :o

filling out some general requirements (e.g. writing classes) so i don't have to worry about them later (and so I can boost my gpa huehuehuehue)

Hm, seeing the cat in that slightly-small-for-her shoe box makes me kinda want to ask for a new pair of shoes if only so she can have a more decent sized shoe box to sleep in, heh. Then again, my current shoes aren't exactly in peak condition... but I'd say it will still be a few months before I'm gonna be told that I need a new pair anyway...

[spoiler=rant]Bittenfeld was so great. And then that scuffle he and the other admirals had with Oberstein, especially when Bittenfeld just leapt at him like a tiger...damn, that was intense. And then Oberstein's little speech...I still don't know if I should admire Oberstein for trying to be efficient and bloodless as possible, or to hate him for his underhanded methods. Whatever he is, he's impressive.

Wait why? :o

Aside from the reasons Loli mentioned, there are actually some college classes ONLY available in the summer, for one reason or another. I took a Maymester last year, for instance, because it was a trail of tears course (i.e. I got college credit for hiking, camping, and taking pictures). Some of the things my university offered over the summer included cultural lessons in other countries, like Roman Culture in Italy.

filling out some general requirements (e.g. writing classes) so i don't have to worry about them later (and so I can boost my gpa huehuehuehue)

Trying to finish in 3 years?

Aside from the reasons Loli mentioned, there are actually some college classes ONLY available in the summer, for one reason or another. I took a Maymester last year, for instance, because it was a trail of tears course (i.e. I got college credit for hiking, camping, and taking pictures). Some of the things my university offered over the summer included cultural lessons in other countries, like Roman Culture in Italy.

Oh, I see.

I guess that makes sense.

I mean, I'm used to studying over the summer and all, too, but...

It's not fun.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

[spoiler=rant]Bittenfeld was so great. And then that scuffle he and the other admirals had with Oberstein, especially when Bittenfeld just leapt at him like a tiger...damn, that was intense. And then Oberstein's little speech...I still don't know if I should admire Oberstein for trying to be efficient and bloodless as possible, or to hate him for his underhanded methods. Whatever he is, he's impressive.

I'll just quote Chalis

[spoiler=more logh]2pqjrk1.jpg

BITTENFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLDDD

I AM TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE

I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS

ETC.

how'd that happen

happens to the best of us Edited by Marthur

Not with my 3.6 and desire to get into med school hurrrrrrrr.

Good luck with that. >< Med school is too stressful.