• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite honestly, after reading that title for the first time, one of the first things that I thought was, "Pokémon and Tekken crossover!"

Which quite honestly, after seeing Pokémon with a crossover with Nobunaga's Ambition, I can no longer state that I can't see such crossovers happening... lulz

Pokemon Conquest was a good game mind

Though the reactions of it were somewhat mixed.

Sort of like Rumble Blast and its successor/predecessor.

Yeah, it surprised me too at first considering to what exactly it was doing the cross-over with. But in the end I ended up liking it, so yeah, no complains there (I suppose it helped that it also had a cross-over with Samurai Warriors 3, if only in terms of character designs and characterizations from the human cast). XD

Well, mind you, this Pokkén thing may not be a cross-over at all, but the idea itself if it could be no longer is odd to me, because of Conquest.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Roughly: "I know the truth of their culture."

Google Translate helps me weeb.

Ha ha...

No.

Let's talk about MURDERS~ Grovyle

w6gq.jpg

Yeah, it surprised me too at first considering to what exactly it was doing the cross-over with. But in the end I ended up liking it, so yeah, no complains there (I suppose it helped that it also had a cross-over with Samurai Warriors 3, if only in terms of character designs and characterizations from the human cast). XD

Well, mind you, this Pokkén thing may not be a cross-over at all, but the idea itself if it could be no longer is odd to me, because of Conquest.

Yeah you've a point.

It could be like Smash just made by Game Freak themselves.

It must be an addictable experience if many are talking about it let alone put alot of hours into it. Better look into it soon...I suppose.

On episode 20 of Log Horizon. Yay? ​I swear I have this database song memorized that this point

Edited by Aqua

I'd say, while it's Alpha/AlphaGaiden remix is quite nice, I also like A's...

So underused... then again, it can't be helped from what I've looked up.

Did we say SC was coming in summer? (looks) Crap, we did!

...Because yeah... I don't see it happening. In fact, I don't think I EVER saw that happening -- far as I knew, it was always planned for much closer to the end of the year. Not sure why we said summer, but... no, I don't think it's going to make summer, I'm afraid. (Not because of FC bugs, mind you, but because it's still being translated and edited!)

-Tom

*siiiiiiiigh*

Log Horizon

Log H.

LogH

:o

>_>

Log Horizon

Log H.

LogH

:o

If I can find that on hulu or netflix or something, I'd definitely watch. But if I stream it on my computer, I'd never pay attention long enough.

"Towards the end of the year" and "Summer in the southern hemisphere" are practically the same thing. ;n;

Not quite. Because the latter he could still say, "See, we didn't lied about a Summer release." Granted, this way would be kinda of a troll answer, but still...

Not quite. Because the latter he could still say, "See, we didn't lied about a Summer release." Granted, this way would be kinda of a troll answer, but still...

Yes quite. Which is why I said "practically the same." As in "almost."

Summer in the southern hemisphere would be winter in the northern hemisphere. Mid-December to mid-March.

If the game were to be released in November or December - that is, "towards the end of the year" - it would almost be winter.

;_____________________;

WHY, XSEED, WHY?!?!?!

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Yes quite. Which is why I said "practically the same." As in "almost."

Summer in the southern hemisphere would be winter in the northern hemisphere. Mid-December to mid-March.

If the game were to be released in November or December - that is, "towards the end of the year" - it would almost be winter.

;_____________________;

WHY, XSEED, WHY?!?!?!

Maybe they need to take a page out of Montgomery Scott.

"Oh, laddie, you have a lot to learn if you want people to think of you as a miracle worker!"