FE4 THREAD

Fia

i also hate the "but not all men" argument. Its gotten pretty stupid and ignores the issue. Im staying out of there for now cuz im about to go nuclear.

Also yes he did. I also believe Freyja liked pretty things for offerings (as well as bountiful animals).

"But not all men" makes for funny jokes though because of how many people just miss the fucking point

Freyja has good tastes too

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_lgsfnzkSX61qbg23ko1_500.gif

i also hate the "but not all men" argument. Its gotten pretty stupid and ignores the issue. Im staying out of there for now cuz im about to go nuclear.

Also yes he did. I also believe Freyja liked pretty things for offerings (as well as bountiful animals).

There are QUITE a few responses to that argument that I like. My favorite include "there is a bowl of M&Ms. 10% are poisoned. Go ahead, take a handful. It's not all M&Ms" and "by that logic, Russian Roulette is a very sane thing. After all, not all chambers are loaded."

There are QUITE a few responses to that argument that I like. My favorite include "there is a bowl of M&Ms. 10% are poisoned. Go ahead, take a handful. It's not all M&Ms" and "by that logic, Russian Roulette is a very sane thing. After all, not all chambers are loaded."

The frogman!

What a great guy.

Edited by Thor Odinson

"But not all men" makes for funny jokes though because of how many people just miss the fucking point

Freyja has good tastes too

hue! indeed.

tumblr_lsx9iko3B31qd0nau.gif

Brilliant. I love it.

Edited by Makaze

anyway less angry things more funny things

because we could all do with a laugh

http://shadowofchaos725.tumblr.com/post/87066362640/gyppygirl2021-chairhiro-aubadier

Im buying left cuz dat Magikarp.

Did I do you proud, Loki?

Yes thank you for actually posting some goddamn sense. The reply to you was fucking gross though. I dont think people understand the intent of that psycho and why the hell people sympathize with him.

I hate the argument "okay yeah we realise misogyny's the problem now what are you going to do to solve it" bitch as if we haven't been doing that for the past few centuries

change doesn't happen overnight but it also doesn't happen by sitting on our ass and not doing anything to the status quo

I realise that you may be referencing me, so I figure I would state that it was never my intention to ask for a solution more so than an actual enquiry on how we could possible make things better.

otherwise, lel at everything

Edited by Tryhard

Equality is something that's fucking complicated and everyone needs to start doing but not everyone knows how to start.

start actually listening to women might be a good start.

sigh

well, if you don't think I do already then that's fine

Equality is something that's fucking complicated and everyone needs to start doing but not everyone knows how to start.

people always fight over their own version of "equality", too.

Edited by Tryhard

I realise that you may be referencing me, so I figure I would state that it was never my intention to ask for a solution more so than an actual enquiry on how we could possible make things better.

otherwise, lel at everything

start actually listening to women might be a good start.

Also: Call people out for perpetuating the harmful ideas. If you have been convinced that sexism exists and will be less exist in the future, that's one for the team. It will help if you convince others as you have been convinced.

Equality and sexism is a two-way street. I completely agree that women get the short end of the stick in many, many cases. There are entire societies where women are still disadvantaged and double standards that are completely unfair to women and even life threatening. But I'm also sure there are some women who act like only men would ever commit crimes and all men are capable of horrible crimes against women, and if a women ever does anything wrong she was abused or something.

Basically, the entire world needs to fuck off and be started from scratch.

Since we can't expect that to happen any time soon we need to think about things we can actually do to make the world a better place on the day to day.

Since we can't expect that to happen any time soon we need to think about things we can actually do to make the world a better place on the day to day.

This is a serious "no duh", you know =/