• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that you can plug in a laptop to an HDMI Cable, and it'll play on a TV

And this is how my friend and I marathon most anime.

My mind simply cannot wrap itself around the idea that someone would be willing to pay such a large sum of money for a something like that, be it art or not.

Some people think it's worth it.

Hai thread. That bloke at the grocery store who totally looks like Tom Hiddleston totally noticed me today.

~Senpai noticed me~

*gives greeting mead* congrats!

*gives greeting mead* congrats!

Someone suggested i bake him cookies. This is...actually not a bad idea but its too soon.....

~soon~

I need to get him to help me out with my groceries soon. Thats the next step. He totally gave me the googly eye so...things are looking up!

Someone suggested i bake him cookies. This is...actually not a bad idea but its too soon.....

~soon~

I need to get him to help me out with my groceries soon. Thats the next step. He totally gave me the googly eye so...things are looking up!

oh my~

huh

just ask him out //shot

also also TE:

[8:06:24 PM] Vashiane: B-But Tonton might tell the GRANDFATHER.

[8:06:28 PM] Shirley: oh

[8:06:34 PM] Shirley: the grandfather who disowned him

[8:07:04 PM] Shirley: brb telling TE

[8:07:12 PM] Tonton: I have no grandfather >:c

only a half dead grandmother

Edited by Espeon

huh

just ask him out //shot

also also TE:

[8:06:24 PM] Vashiane: B-But Tonton might tell the GRANDFATHER.

[8:06:28 PM] Shirley: oh

[8:06:34 PM] Shirley: the grandfather who disowned him

[8:07:04 PM] Shirley: brb telling TE

[8:07:12 PM] Tonton: I have no grandfather >:c

only a half dead grandmother

You dont just ask people out on a whim! Madness you speak! Theres gotta be interaction first! Ive finally mastered the art of irl flirting and stuff, so i gotta like, use the skill!

also lel at tonton's expense.

You dont just ask people out on a whim! Madness you speak! Theres gotta be interaction first! Ive finally mastered the art of irl flirting and stuff, so i gotta like, use the skill!

also lel at tonton's expense.

but I did just ask people out on a whim more like I just randomly asked the guy for his number and bam. Or sometimes the guy got my number via another guy.... whose number I just asked on a whim. But I suppose, there was always some sort of interaction. Fine fine. :P GOOD LUCK.

yes yes

I knew it, this marathon isn't a happy one for the most part... well, at least it is the good sense of "not happy"... if that even makes sense.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ahhhhhhhh trying not to panic right now

I had to drop a class because at the moment I'm having a hard time keeping up with the class Ialready have with having to work overtime nearly every fricking day. I called a few days ago to drop it and I talked it over with my academic counsellor and she gave me the okay

Except for yesterday she sent me an email telling me that I should call my financial advisor before she drops the class because my financial aid plan was apparently changing? I haven't even heard about anything of the sort.

Of course, since I've barely been home the past two days I didn't read it until a few hours ago. So I call up my financial aid guy but all I get is a voicemail. I wait for a while and get no response.

And now their office hours ended and I don't know what to do. I don't know if she decided to drop the class for me, I can't reach anyone now and if I keep the class then I've already failed to turn in most of the week's assignments because I thought I could drop it. This is the last day that it could have been dropped too, so unless a miracle happens I'm fucked ;O;

Ahhhhhhhh trying not to panic right now

I had to drop a class because at the moment I'm having a hard time keeping up with the class Ialready have with having to work overtime nearly every fricking day. I called a few days ago to drop it and I talked it over with my academic counsellor and she gave me the okay

Except for yesterday she sent me an email telling me that I should call my financial advisor before she drops the class because my financial aid plan was apparently changing? I haven't even heard about anything of the sort.

Of course, since I've barely been home the past two days I didn't read it until a few hours ago. So I call up my financial aid guy but all I get is a voicemail. I wait for a while and get no response.

And now their office hours ended and I don't know what to do. I don't know if she decided to drop the class for me, I can't reach anyone now and if I keep the class then I've already failed to turn in most of the week's assignments because I thought I could drop it. This is the last day that it could have been dropped too, so unless a miracle happens I'm fucked ;O;

That sounds really strange, maybe it has something to do with student loans?

Overtime every day? That has to be exhausting.

I have no idea. I don't even have any sort of message about it other than what my counsellor said in the email. I've not heard anything from my advisor about it, so I'm in the dark here.

It's incredibly exhausting. And it's been doing nothing for my already high stress levels, especially since it made my grades take a bit of a dive just because I couldn't get my assignments in on time half the time. I really can't afford t take on another class.