• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The party heads east and fights unimpressive enemies such as Kiwis, Froggies and Puppets and learns some magic in the process. Nite learns Warp, Free gets Heala magic, and Jeni learns Dormi magic.

They eventually get to Twilight Town and rest upon arriving.

The next day, they go to the Meister Guild which has a sign with a giant on it. The members of the guild are clad in red and seek to help aspiring Meisters.

One of them show our heroes into a room with statues of the three ancient heroes : Mumu, Tang and Popo. There, a light embraces our heroes when they make contact with the statues, and each of them receive a Guadia. Nite gets Gaia Guadia, Free receives Wind Guadia, and Jeni Fire Guadia.

Somehow, the guild member is surprised by this turn of events and something comes out of him! It appears to be a Dark Whisperer who attacks the party.

Nite and his companions decide to awaken their newly acquired Guadia. It turns out that they will support the party with useful skills but at the cost of some life energy.

Nonetheless the party defeats the Dark Whisperer. It appears the guildsman was possessed, but the light emitted by the statues revealed the abomination. The guildsman urges our heroes to inform the queen about this matter.

Following his request, our heroes go back to Castle Sentida and the queen rejoices at the fact that the heroes have acquired the power of Guadia.

Upon learning that the darkness is coming back, she asks Nite to seek the powers of the overworld and the underworld. In order to do that, the party must first go to Heaven's Tower and seek the help of the Guadia Meister Hoslo.

The queen gives them a stone called the Blue Stone Guardian to show to Hoslo so he will help them.

Nite and his party take their leave, and he decides to buy a Leather Armor for himself.

The party leaves Sentida once more and head south for Heaven's Tower.

Edited by Marthur

FE6 (After Chapter 11)

0qd0.jpg

nhgz.jpg

6rdql.jpg

Already Frontlining! <3

amjsj.jpg

70lt.jpg

1ys3o.jpg

Isn't he ever any good?

v796d.jpg

uwd7w.jpg

vz34b.jpg

Arena'd while doing the chapter which gave me the opportunity to have him to perfect promotion. Now he can start frontlining! Also, him and Shanna have an A in support which helped out greatly to cheat in the arena.

dvmnl.jpg

i6r4.jpg

m6l9.jpg

She got arena'd along the chapter. Now she can get a perfect promotion next chapter.

kwkj9.jpg

altqp.jpg

w2ka.jpg

Tee hee...

Guidence Ring's are most contested in the game. She will be getting my second one.

zvuc.jpg

wyn8h.jpg

6shq.jpg

It'll be awhile for your promotion. He got 4 more Mag than before.

srdxt.jpg

ise2.jpg

tfdw.jpg

Grew lousy, but so what when Lilina and Lugh turned out excellent.

se04.jpg

5yv9.jpg

13e71.jpg

She always loves me. She grew wonderful. Will be getting my Speedwing that I've got in Ch11. She promoted at 20 of course. So...LV20/2

k2du.jpg

za0q.jpg

zd1ay.jpg

Closer. Closer.

ndi4.jpg

xfnrl.jpg

rxra.jpg

Got him started. Love that sexy skill stat he has over Gonzales. <333

rpbk.jpg

zl911.jpg

ay90d.jpg

Hee hee...

I love fencers and magic users more than anything.

4xj0c.jpg

vow3q.jpg

vdc2.jpg

Good enough for the game!

0eq3.jpg

efgm8.jpg

ii6x1.jpg

Going to try to make the shipping of Roy+Lalum happen.

-----

Sophia will be used shortly. Just finished Chapter 11A.

Edited by Bimbo

On their way to Heaven's Tower, our heroes become lost and fight kiwis and witches in the meantime. Free learns Prota Magic, and each member's Guadia evolve and learn new skills.

After some detour, they finally reach the entrance of the Tower where they meet a pupil of Meister Hoslo who teaches the party about the Guadias in a Guadia battle. Such battles are fought one-on-one and Nite decides to rise to the challenge.

The pupil uses a dragon-looking Guadia called Heaven Guadia. Using Gaia Guadia, Nite starts by storing his power. The enemy Guadia takes this opportunity to attack...but misses! Nite's Guadia counters with a powerful critical hit, and ends the contest with one blow!

The pupil is impressed and allows our heroes access into the tower. He also tells them that they might encounter Guadias in the wild and might make a pact with them.

The party proceeds inside. Starting from the 14th floor, they make their way down fighting Poisonous Frogs, Bald Eagles, Bird Tamers, Sad Tamers and Bad Unicorns. There Jeni learns the Movit magic.

They also encounter Heaven Guadia and decide to try and make a pact with him. This decision is... a terrible one though, as he proceeds to wipe Nite, Free and Jeni out with one blow one after the other.

Our heroes wake up at Sentida Castle, robbed of half of their money. The Queen gives them a few words of encouragement, and so they leave to attempt to descend the tower again.

Edited by Marthur

It's more like DraQue meets Pokémon.

Young Arino even has a different version with different Guadias, and you can trade them between versions.

Oh and since I'm talking about Pokémon... SHOULD I GO AND GET THAT!?

i'm liking it

get it and gimme

Our heroes safely make it to the 13th floor.

Here, they meet a Guadia Meister called Saido who owns a Free Guadia.

Nite decides to engage him in a Guadia battle. The fight is brutal, but our hero manages to beat him thanks to two lucky criticals.

After the battle, Saido decides to help the party and joins the team with his Guadia!

They reach the 12th floor but the path to the 11th is inaccessible because the floor collapsed. Thankfully, the party manages to find a way around it. Through many battles, Jeni learns Zegda magic, and Free learns CurePsn which will prove to be very useful because of the large amount of poisonous frogs roaming the place.

They encounter Free Guadia as well but are too afraid to try to make a pact with it after how the battle with Heaven Guadia went.

They arrive on the 11th floor and explore several rooms.

In one of them, Free find a Bronze Shield behind a hidden passage and equips it. Sadly, she runs out of Heala magic here, so the party decides to warp back to the castle to rest.

Go for it man

Since Europe only.

Why not, go get it!

The entrance is free as well apparently. The goodies are expensive though. Not like I'm going to buy any though

get it and gimme

ahah no

My head hurts...

Water and pain reliever?

It's more like DraQue meets Pokémon.

Young Arino even has a different version with different Guadias, and you can trade them between versions.

Oh and since I'm talking about Pokémon... SHOULD I GO AND GET THAT!?

Yes. Why is that a question?

The entrance is free as well apparently. The goodies are expensive though. Not like I'm going to buy any though

Even better

Water and pain reliever?

Did that already, feeling better, thank you very much!

That thing'll prolly make the rounds on the GTS, especially once they've figured out how to PokeGen it