• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nite and his party make it back to the 11th floor. Somehow, there's an inn there called the Tower's Garden, and our heroes feel silly for leaving earlier.

Here, they find a shopkeeper and decide to buy some equipments. Nite buys an Iron Sword and a Wood Shield and he and Free both get a Leather Hat as well. Unfortunately, there's nothing for Jeni here.

It seems Hoslo's best disciple is also here. Nite shows him the Blue Stone Guardian, and they have a Guadia battle. The disciple also have a Free Guadia, which is easily taken down.

The disciple then tells Nite that Hoslo is waiting in the arena on the 5th floor. He then leaves to meet with his master. The party decides to follow him and arrives on the 10th floor. This floor is like a maze and has many switches that open and close doors, so progress is slow.

New enemies appear here such as Grandmasks, Sun Puppets, Lick Frogs and Trolls which give our heroes a lot of experience. As such, both Free and Jeni learns Healo magic, and Nite learns Ragua magic. Jeni also learns the Degra, Weaka and Hitta spells.

Nite also finds a Bronze Armor.

The party then encounters Aqua Guadia and muster up their courage to make a pact with it. Free uses her Prota magic to shield herself and Nite. Sadly, she doesn't have enough time to protect Jeni who is felled by the Guadia. The two of them manage to beat him though and he joins Free in place of Wind Guadia who leaves the party. They then decide to return to the Tower's Garden where they can bring Jeni back to life.

So Tower's Garden is the... middleground of the tower I assume?

More like the most awesome looking Vivillion
I don't even like Vivillion though

But the other patterns

Me niether, but its worth it

And then trade it to me-*shot*

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

Yes, whoever gets one becomes a god. So if you get like 10, you'll become 10 gods.

Also, give me one.

made vincent post/10

now break his heart, marthur

But the other patterns

Me niether, but its worth it

And then trade it to me-*shot*

Nope

nope

Yes, whoever gets one becomes a god. So if you get like 10, you'll become 10 gods.

Also, give me one.

IMADEVINCENTPOSTIMADEVINCENTPOSTIMADEVINCENTPOST

I don't think you can get several ones in one cartridge though?

stop all of you

Edited by Marthur

They also encounter Heaven Guadia and decide to try and make a pact with him. This decision is... a terrible one though, as he proceeds to wipe Nite, Free and Jeni out with one blow one after the other.

Our heroes wake up at Sentida Castle, robbed of half of their money. The Queen gives them a few words of encouragement, and so they leave to attempt to descend the tower again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1e97r1ashshruc/_20140604_161623.JPG

brb dying of laughter

10/10 Jenni

w-was it that funny

Are you having fun with this?

quite

Are you?

you meant tpk

yes, yes i did. (if i knew the term prior to drawing it)