FE4 THREAD

Fia

Heehee, Marthur actually called me Free in response to me earlier~

(But anyway it's understandable that people don't recognize Free because that's an old nickname of mine that doesn't really get used anymore)

Oh... Well, I should have also figured it out from the Fre part of your name too....

Fia is dead too.

Its skills were terrible. Toss gold to attack or something.

Mommy is deaaaaaaaaaaad.

Ew that is pretty terrible.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... Well, I should have also figured it out from the Fre part of your name too....

Weeee oh well~! It just never occurred to you~ Maybe since free is an actual word and also since there is only one e in my username so you (or others) didn't think people would add an extra e!

Idk that's how I think my brain would have worked had I been not-me~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Nite wakes up from his traumatic experience in Centraan. The party starts the day off by selling their old equipments and buying new ones. Nite gets an Iron Axe and a Steel Shield, while Free drops her Nunchuks for an Iron Spear and a Steel Shield as well. As for Jeni, she buys herself a Silence Staff as well as a Holy Robe.

After that, they head for the castle to meet King Arthur, the sovereign of the overworld. There, they learn that many Meisters around the world have been disappearing.

The king turns out to be a Meister himself and decides to test the strength of our heroes. His Guadia looks like a Kirin and can attack twice in a row.

Thanks to her Harda magic, Jeni can now shield the whole party, leaving Free with the healing duties. The Iron Axe proves to be a poor weapon choice, has it misses often, but the party eventually manages to defeat the Guadia.

The king gifts the party with a Green Stone, and tells Nite to meet with Guild Meister Chief Linus in Far-Off Town where they will be tested and given a Green Brooch if they manage to succeed.

Nite and his companions excuse themselves and walk to their next destination. The way to Far-Off Town is, as its name suggests, long and filled with battles with Froggers and Crazeorcs. Jeni learns the Magda spell on the road.

Finally they reach their destination and meet with Linus. Nite engages with him in a Guadia battle and wins with only brute force.

Linus promises Nite that he will hand them the Green Brooch but needs to assemble it with the Green Stone at his armory.

The party follows him but something is strange. Linus invokes the power of Dark Guadia and attacks the party. This powerful Guadia can attack twice and absorb the party's magical energy. Our heroes fight back and proceed to defeat him once more.

Like possessed, Linus darts out of the room and leaves the green stone behind.

Outside, a female guild member notices Linus and exclaims that she has to inform the king. Likewise, our heroes hurry back to the king who deplores the fact that Linus has been engulfed by the darkness, a power that changes the heart and the appearance of the living.

For succeeding Linus' test, the king awards our heroes with a Green Brooch himself and asks them to head to the underworld, using the Demon's Dungeon, a labyrinth located to the west of Centraan.