• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ohheylook.

Ace Attorney Trilogy for Winter 2014.

2. Well, my nickname.

But yes, it's the abbreviated form of my real name.

1. Does this include AAI2?

2. *giggle*

Ah...makes sense.

The 8th and 9th floors are connected together with small rooms that all look the same. Our heroes run around in circles for a few hours here, fighting Chimeramen, Chimeragirls and avoiding Alchemists who cast Death magic. Free learns Healt magic which allows her to heal the whole party.

Nite finds a Dragon Set here, composed of the Dragon Mask, the Dragon Armor and the Dragon Shield. Lost Guadia evolves as well learning the Combo skill allowing two attacks in a row.

They reach the 10th floor which is a crimson cavern.

In one treasure chest, Jeni finds a Doom Hood and in another one...they find a pair of Twin Atomics which are more powerful versions of the Bombs L & R. Barely able to scratch them, everything goes horribly wrong for our heroes here. They decide to leave the treasure chest for now, but might come back for it later.

Eventually, they reach a rope bridge where they come upon Darkgroan, an evil entity born from the darkness. Using their usual defensive tactics, Nite also powers the party up with Chero magic and he deals the final blow to Darkgroan who falls to his death.

They then reach the 11th floor and end up in the middle of a sea of blood, roaming with Bad Pixies, Munnins and Neo Frogs. Here, Free finds a Golden Hammer and a Dragon Shield, while Jeni gets a Void Robe.

The group finds a sanctuary here where they can rest. An old man tells them that they should prepare themselves to face the infernal labyrinth.

kill linus kill kill killbut that's you I seeee. Yeah, HD is still so nice that you wouldn't wanna go back. :D My parents don't mind me using it but it's a hassle for me.

^^ Now to try out DVDS in HD next, and play more Xillia in HD. I've got everyone in my party now.

Maybe he needs to pay Charon, heh.

I know this reference.

The 8th and 9th floors are connected together with small rooms that all look the same. Our heroes run around in circles for a few hours here, fighting Chimeramen, Chimeragirls and avoiding Alchemists who cast Death magic. Free learns Healt magic which allows her to heal the whole party.

Nite finds a Dragon Set here, composed of the Dragon Mask, the Dragon Armor and the Dragon Shield. Lost Guadia evolves as well learning the Combo skill allowing two attacks in a row.

They reach the 10th floor which is a crimson cavern.

In one treasure chest, Jeni finds a Doom Hood and in another one...they find a pair of Twin Atomics which are more powerful versions of the Bombs L & R. Barely able to scratch them, everything goes horribly wrong for our heroes here. They decide to leave the treasure chest for now, but might come back for it later.

Eventually, they reach a rope bridge where they come upon Darkgroan, an evil entity born from the darkness. Using their usual defensive tactics, Nite also powers the party up with Chero magic and he deals the final blow to Darkgroan who falls to his death.

They then reach the 11th floor and end up in the middle of a sea of blood, roaming with Bad Pixies, Munnins and Neo Frogs. Here, Free finds a Golden Hammer and a Dragon Shield, while Jeni gets a Void Robe.

The group finds a sanctuary here where they can rest. An old man tells them that they should prepare themselves to face the infernal labyrinth.

It begins

Boss time I assume.

//continues Tales of Xillia 2

//runs from TE

also also

I could only remember seven waffles:

- Gaius / Arst Outway

- Jude Mathis

- Alvin (Alfred vin Svent)

- Shiroe / Kei Shirogane

- Chrom (past)

- Windaar (YGO)

- Lester DeRosso

Edited by Espeon

Ohheylook.

Ace Attorney Trilogy for Winter 2014.

>eshop only

called it

will probably buy

Well, my nickname.

But yes, it's the abbreviated form of my real name.

it's also the abbreviated form of newhalf

//runs from TE

also also

- Gaius / Arst Outway

- Jude Mathis

- Shiroe / Kei Shirogane

- Chrom (past)

- Windaar (YGO)

- Lester DeRosso

you can't ask stuff if you're running!

wasn't lutger or whatever your waffle too

Edited by TheEnd

//runs from TE

also also

- Gaius / Arst Outway

- Jude Mathis

- Shiroe / Kei Shirogane

- Chrom (past)

- Windaar (YGO)

- Lester DeRosso

You would marry an immortal

And Shiroe is on there so manly respect on that

you can't ask stuff if you're running!

wasn't lutger or whatever your waffle too

i'll sacrifice asking <_<

ludger! I thought about it but I dunno... he's not really a waffle anymore because of the events.

You would marry an immortal

And Shiroe is on there so manly respect on that

I would

of course

Edited by Espeon

Speaking of waffles, that reminds me I still haven't gotten breakfast. I should probably do something about that... probably...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

i'll sacrifice asking <_<

ludger! I thought about it but I dunno... he's not really a waffle anymore because of the events.

can you really

okay

can you really

okay

maybe

... we'll see. <_<

look, my waifus are together here!!

ilxWD61.jpg

Good Shirley

sup Edited by Espeon

I've played the three games so many times...I am not really sure anymore, unless if the ost is reworked

played each one time, rewatched some parts

but i was a pirate, so it's fair to pay for them even if i don't play

o.O

Name me the protagonists besides Shiroe again

protagonists? of Log Horizon?

uh I would say Akatsuki and Naotsugu. i guess Nyanta?

[spoiler=dream]speaking of which, I think I had a dream about Log Horizon characters returning to the real world and I was asking Shiroe where Rundelhaus was going to go. He said he was going to his own family but i was like "but how?! you used that spell!"

wait spoilers

Edited by Espeon