FE4 THREAD

Fia

I hope so too, but I think it may be pretty bad for a while longer... ;~;

Somehow I'm not surprised

Normally he's fine for me but that bit just kind of pissed me off.

it's only truly over when you give up

well, you probably already know i'm grumpy anyway

how did you like the "attaching my phone somewhere looks ugly, so i'll buy an ipod"

Kinda makes me wonder why I don't have him in mine...

only you can fix that, saskulin

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Our heroes go back to Queen Sara, who is happy to see they have gathered all 3 brooches and proclaims that the light within them has grown strong. She decides to put Nite and his party to the test and summon her Guadia which looks like a dragon with unicorn attributes.

The queen is troublesome as she uses confusion spells and healing magic. She also attacks the party with light spells. Our heroes take much more damage from their own attacks though, and eventually win against her.

Pleased to see how they've grown, she offers Jeni an Angel Robe and gives Nite the Heavens Key that will open any door with an angel symbol on them.

The party talks to the queen about their travels and mentions the place that connects all three worlds where the darkness comes from. The queen doesn't know much about it but has heard of a rumor, saying that a path leading to this world lies in the very castle of Sentida. She asks our heroes to investigate.

The party agrees, but before that, decides to return to Centraan and Sendark to open the locked demon and angel doors. They manage to find an Evil Armor for Nite, and a Holy Mail and Holy Shield for Free.

Back in Sentida, they explore the castle and find an Evil Helm for Nite who completes his Evil set. Free gets a Holy Lance as well.

In the castle, they also find a curious door with 3 indents. They try to place the 3 brooches inside which fits and the door opens and gives them access to the castle's library.

Here, they learn that the power of light sleeps under the castle and of a mysterious tower sealed behind an illusion by the ancient heroes.

The group continues to search the castle and finds a suspicious mark on a stone. Pressing it, it reveals a hidden staircase leading underground. They arrive in a small room with three statues of the ancient heroes and a stone tablet.

Nite, Free and Jeni touch the tablet and their brooches start to shine and become one, forming the holy light of the Defender.

At that moment, the statues of Mumu, Tang and Popo come to life. They warn our heroes of the imminent return of the darkness and decide to test them to see if they're ready to confront it. If they're able to win, the mystery of the darkness will be revealed to them.

And so a fierce battle begins with the ancient heroes. Mumu, Tang and Popo launches powerful attacks, and Nite, Free and Jeni try as best as they can to defend themselves against them using defensive spells.

Their defense doesn't hold though and Mumu deals a fatal blow to Nite, while Tang takes Jeni down.

Free holds her ground though and is able to bring both her partners back to life. Nite then decides to awaken his Doom Guadia and using his Judgement attacks, he is able to bring down the ancient heroes with one blow.

Impressed by their power, Mumu proudly tells our heroes the following :

...That was incredible.

I'll release the seal of the darkness.

We will entrust all to you who have beaten us.

We truly believe that you will succeed.

The ancient heroes then turn back to stone...

it's only truly over when you give up

well, you probably already know i'm grumpy anyway

how did you like the "attaching my phone somewhere looks ugly, so i'll buy an ipod"

I'm too stubborn to give up completely, even if I whine about it the whole time.

Incredibly so~

I felt like punching him and taking the phone c:

I was lucky enough to finally have a little touch screen phone.

And he wants a new phone so he doesn't look "stupid"

And then complains how poor he is to someone who can't even afford to buy a gift for someone.

It's maddening

Anyways, I should probably go to bed before it gets much later. Later~

I'm too stubborn to give up completely, even if I whine about it the whole time.

Incredibly so~

I felt like punching him and taking the phone c:

I was lucky enough to finally have a little touch screen phone.

And he wants a new phone so he doesn't look "stupid"

And then complains how poor he is to someone who can't even afford to buy a gift for someone.

It's maddening

Anyways, I should probably go to bed before it gets much later. Later~

later kon artist

I can't even remember them...

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Rite_of_Passage_%28Quest%29

They weren't the heroes of the previous game though, right?

no no

but d1's heroes were all corrupted indeed - early act 1 boss, late act 2 boss and diablo himself

FE6 (After Chapter 16 and Starting 16X)

Ones that had no improvement since last time due to not having the class changing items until now.
bmjex.jpg
r9xe9.jpg
63n46.jpg
khl62.jpg
y7uwx.jpg
u348d.jpg
rxv7.jpg
aogz2.jpg
gmuo.jpg
He's done.
xepa1.jpg
jugvu.jpg
7d0i.jpg
-----
4yfm.jpg
dujss.jpg
wljy6.jpg
Had a robe and has a B Support.
kez1.jpg
h4py3.jpg
3dqf.jpg

LV14/9

Got a robe and...

It wasn't really risky whenever putting her around terrain and battling Mag users to get her this way. Already can use Purges. Should have used Saul as well...then could have make this more Christianity. Oh, well...

twu3.jpg
xrp5.jpg
g4qb.jpg
Grew another point in Mag 4 total and she is now ready to promote.
xk9f.jpg
7caa.jpg
ew1uy.jpg

At 20/10 now.

Got a robe...

I always get her to 20/20.

She's the character that I use in every playthrough and more than anybody else. She's Hector's fucking daughter for Christ sake.

0iqb.jpg
l0t7.jpg
7l03.jpg
Started to support her with Geese and now she's getting the Robe.
oe5c.jpg
5sx6.jpg
jo9e.jpg

LV16/1

Got a robe and now she is promoted. B Support: Roy.

acej.jpg

e1n8.jpg
enooz.jpg
LV20/7
Sword Rank increased.
Grew one point in Str and those heavy Steel Swords/Al Sword must have made her arms pretty beefy for that 1 point in Str.
31t1.jpg
jjcco.jpg
jcxq.jpg
LV20/9

He's now officially becoming a great attacker through walls.

f19fv.jpg

e7hj.jpg

kjqt.jpg
LV20/8
Bow rank increasedx2
He's getting alot of Speed in this run with only a 15% higher growth than Wade's. This is my greatest Lot, yet. Only 35% Speed growth makes this so impressive.
3de9z.jpg
lusc0.jpg
rwmxs.jpg

Lalum Support and is now close to promotion.

Edited by Bimbo

So I discover I have practice today

And it's picture day

I hoped for progress on the contest and start on Mystery LP(Number...9 I think?) but it'll have to wait for later.

Such is the life of a working man.

you mean sillius

Oh yeah~

Pleased to see how they've grown, she offers Jeni an Angel Robe and gives Nite the Heavens Key that will open any door with an angel symbol on them.

Wow thanks a lot QUEEN ;u;

At that moment, the statues of Mumu, Tang and Popo come to life.

=O

Edited by Freohr Datia

Wow thanks a lot QUEEN ;u;

=O

It appears I failed at discerning the gender of your 8-bit sprite btw

meaning you're actually a boy

I'm sorry

I'll just pretend it was a girl all along

That's the best part.

Oh, you, Jeni and Nite must answer Yes or No to get your ending btw.

Which one will it be?

Edited by Marthur

With Cath dead (Chapter 6), no thieves have ever appeared and have tried to pilfer treasure. Keep this in mind if you don't want a hard time to get the treasure in Chapters 8 and 12.

It appears I failed at discerning the gender of your 8-bit sprite btw

meaning you're actually a boy

I'm sorry

I'll just pretend it was a girl all along

That's the best part.

=O

All this time I never knew my true identity~

But oh ok I can pretend to be a girl~

and spoopy

Edited by Freohr Datia

Marthur no

Ohhhh

@Kat: I tried to make it sounds as good as it can get..

I didn't think there was anything wrong. Just that it came right after yours, so it could be applying to that or the story.