• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be easy to describe, but it's still obscure in the sense that most people aren't going to think to send one of their characters over to inspect an area that is well out of the way. Secrets like that work in games like Legend of Zelda, Castlevania, or Final Fantasy because these games involve considerable amounts of exploration and dungeon crawling. It doesn't work so well in Fire Emblem because everything is presented in one big map. Nobody thinks to explore the area because there is nothing to explore.

I dunno dood, there's the desert maps in FE3 and that game itself already presented the fanbase with secret goodies you could find if you explore. You also explore indoor areas for chests inside rooms you can't see initially see

It's not maze-like FPS where you have to explore to survive and do better next time you try but there's room for secret goodies in just about any game really.

Edited by Sirius

you still shouldn't say things like that neal

I just play it once and then it's done. sometimes a few things at the postgame but that's it. Spending 100 hours on POKEMON is a joke to me. I'd rather do that with Tales of.

and what allows you to say things like that to neal

those double standards

How does that have anything to do with Pokemon. Pokemon is a video game for fuck's sake. It's GOOD for a doctor to know his stuff whereas to know Pokemon does nothing for your life or others.

That's not quite true. A video game can do a lot for one's life. I have learned way more english in a hundred hours than I have learned at school for a few years for instance, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Even Pokemon can help you hone real life skills, such as problem solving, logical thinking, planning and optimization. Competitions aren't inherently bad either. For one, they induce a lot of self-improvement and perseverance. They can also prove to be very rewarding and improve one's self-confidence.

I agree that Neal's response was pretty dumb though.

But it's not in Eigo.

And nihongo wakarimasen.

Actually, that's probably the lamest excuse ever in my case.

I should play it. And finish LoGH.

worse than full weeb