• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When Lumi gets into something, she really gets into something.

Yeap. Im kind of the same way. *glances casually at Game of Thrones Funko Pop figures chillin' on my desk*

...?

Attempt at becoming a legend and it not leaving a mark. That user will never know true honor. B:

Attempt at becoming a legend and it not leaving a mark. That user will never know true honor. B:

Well, to be fair, this place isn't what it used to be, for the most part.

Lunatic no-grind (as in no Reeking boxes and DLC; naturally spawning Risen that I can actually beat are okay) run isn't too bad so far...

But then again, it wasn't on my first file either until stupid chapter 20.

10 range sorcerers everywhere.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I don't really like Pewdiepie...

Not so much Pewdiepie himself... but his "Bros" who generally seem like immature little 10-year-olds who watch him for doing crazy/stupid stuff...

Because really, I can't imagine an adult watching a video of a Swedish gamer who goes "Peeeeeewdiepie" at the start of every video and just generally runs his mouth the way he does.

I mean, sometimes he's humorous, but not to the extent that his diehard fans make him out to be.

But this is coming from a guy who has an irrational dislike of the super high saturation of these 12-year-olds who play Minecraft and Call of Duty all the time, cussing and overreacting because they think it's "cool."

I mean, it wasn't really like this when I was 10-12(as far as I know, at least), and that was just 6-8 years ago...

tl;dr Pewds is funded by a bunch of kids.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I don't really like Pewdiepie...

Not so much Pewdiepie himself... but his "Bros" who generally seem like immature little 10-year-olds who watch him for doing crazy/stupid stuff...

Because really, I can't imagine an adult watching a video of a Swedish gamer who goes "Peeeeeewdiepie" at the start of every video and just generally runs his mouth the way he does.

I mean, sometimes he's humorous, but not to the extent that his diehard fans make him out to be.

But this is coming from a guy who has an irrational dislike of the super high saturation of these 12-year-olds who play Minecraft and Call of Duty all the time, cussing and overreacting because they think it's "cool."

I mean, it wasn't really like this when I was 10-12(as far as I know, at least), and that was just 6-8 years ago...

tl;dr Pewds is funded by a bunch of kids.

I don't even watch his channel because he sounds awful to me as well.

That's not my point though.

And now, he's going to act like a crybaby because you said that.

it can't be helped

unless white line

What to do about these roaches.

there's only one thing to do about roaches