FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't even remember it but I hear this one is pretty different.

The guy gave up just because Jotaro came up from the ground, even though he had plenty of time to attack and gasoline shots that they never figured how to avoid.

That's exactly how it went down in the manga, I just checked, I guess the animation made it seem like there's more time or something since jotaro pretty much just pummeled him right after he came up the panel after and all the talking just fits into those panels lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4NjhDn9465o/UMNiDAnz16I/AAAAAAAAAd8/vf9fhVjeRjg/018.jpg?imgmax=3000

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cDppP5hFhf8/UMNiFWHdptI/AAAAAAAAAeE/D7_BqfC9UE4/019.jpg?imgmax=3000

http://j5daigada.tumblr.com/post/90084754009/haras-pervy-otaku-land-digitonicelectronic have some giogio pizza or something

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Some thinker you are.

Yeah...I think the animation's ok, but I think the previous season captured Jojo's spirit better, esp. with panels like I said before.

what

The animation is bad but I usually don't complain about it because I don't really expect much from the studio that produced it in the first place.

In this episode though, the animators made a point of repeating frames as much as they could and even focusing on people talking in order to avoid animating stuff.

I would dowload a pizza.

Also, I didn't know the fresh prince was in Jojo:

tumblr_n5jg27ryN71r33r0fo1_400.gif

Speaking of pizza, I'd so like one right now... so hungry... but no money... oh well.

lol the Fresh Prince of Jojo?

I'll gladly eat your share : 3

I-It's okay

M-Marthur... >////<

:,<

Kon do you have details for my mii?

I think you had me on the 3ds?

Yup~ You're already done appearance wise~

Surely not better than Marthur x Kon

Saskules no ;~;

That's exactly how it went down in the manga, I just checked, I guess the animation made it seem like there's more time or something since jotaro pretty much just pummeled him right after he came up the panel after and all the talking just fits into those panels lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4NjhDn9465o/UMNiDAnz16I/AAAAAAAAAd8/vf9fhVjeRjg/018.jpg?imgmax=3000

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cDppP5hFhf8/UMNiFWHdptI/AAAAAAAAAeE/D7_BqfC9UE4/019.jpg?imgmax=3000

http://j5daigada.tumblr.com/post/90084754009/haras-pervy-otaku-land-digitonicelectronic have some giogio pizza or something

That just means that it was as bad in the manga, not that it makes the episode good.

M-Marthur... >////<

:,<

what

do you want the candies now?

<:3

I don't really mind it

It's a jojo, thinking too much about things takes away from the enjoyment, and I'm just glad they finally did expressions right

I was waiting for sumotaro and the 4th wall joke tbh so maybe i'm biased

it makes up for everything

can't really blame it for being faithful adaptation anyway

Edited by Thor Odinson

even French Marthur does not know

now I'm really confused

okay... so macarons are the colourful round little biscuits, originating from France

macaroons are also little cakes/biscuits commonly made with almonds or coconuts

both words come from the Italian word macarone/maccarone/maccherone where wikipedia says it means "paste"

indeed, macaroons and macarons share a few ingredients too

so at the end of the day we can just use whichever word?!

that... would be interesting

speaking of flavours, the inventor Charlie Harry Francis has made a cool creation. a machine that lets you inhale flavoured vapours. all sorts of flavours. I'm sure he could do steak n lo ster

http://www.metro.us/newyork/news/international/2014/06/05/british-inventor-creates-machine-that-allows-you-to-inhale-food/

ooh ooh Marthur how about Rocky Road? or is it too delightful...

is Naughxty hungry?

Edited by NTG

I don't really mind it

It's a jojo, thinking too much about things takes away from the enjoyment, and I'm just glad they finally did expressions right

can't really blame it for being faithful adaptation anyway

Don't think about a manga about mindgames. okay

You can actually. Manga and anime are different media and things that work in one don't necessarily translate well into the other.

One of my biggest grip with the anime is that it uses the manga as storyboard, and it doesn't work at all.

And yes there are plenty of animes that redirect scenes from their original source to make them look better on TV. Jojo is just lazy in comparison.

even French Marthur does not know

now I'm really confused

okay... so macarons are the colourful round little biscuits, originating from France

macaroons are also little cakes/biscuits commonly made with almonds or coconuts

both words come from the Italian word macarone/maccarone/maccherone where wikipedia says it means "paste"

indeed, macaroons and macarons share a few ingredients too

so at the end of the day we can just use whichever word?!

It doesn't help that googling macaroons displayed pictures of macarons.

It doesn't help either that macaroons have a completely different name in French, which makes more sense too. I admit I didn't know their english name up until now. They're also quite good, although I don't have them very often.

Edited by Marthur

i thought the point of jojo was bara and posing

eh i don't watch a lot of anime anyway

'm only watching this to see my favorite parts animated in the first place

Edited by Thor Odinson

i mean the car guy was a wimp anyway so after jotaro popped out he could just be so intimidated he couldn't move

i rewatched the episode and that's what it seemed like it to me

jotaro's record with intimidation is

after all

pretty great

(can't wait for d'arby)

on a semi-related note

f53de8e6b9.png

might come in useful as a reaction image

Edited by Thor Odinson

i've never had macaro(o)ns

what are they taste like

It's difficult to describe tastes. But macarons are great as long as you don't go crazy on the flavors. The biscuit part tastes of almonds.

I don't think the macaroons I've had were of good quality, and it's been a long time since I had one, so I'll pass on this one.

me neither. i haven't tried any macaro(o)ns yet :s

i think you could make them any flavour you want, tho (?)

Marthur what about marshmallow teacakes for SrsBnc?

ooh ooh Marthur how about Rocky Road? or is it too delightful...

I don't know any of them, but the marshmallow teacakes sound good!

I take too long to write my posts

Edited by Marthur

You can make everything appear out of thin air? How you do that!!!???

I would dowload a pizza.

lol

i actually meant to say that stealing it wouldn't be much different then doing it with electricy, water and phone

also fresh prince of bel air is obviously part 9

Yup~ You're already done appearance wise~

yay :D

You can actually. Manga and anime are different media and things that works in one doesn't necessarily translate well into the other.

One of my biggest grip with the anime is that it uses the manga as storyboard, and it doesn't work at all.

i can say this for any sort of adaptation, really

one of the main reasons i don't expect got to be exactly like asoiaf