• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was specifically not thinking of Rey though.

I agree that complete sentences in romaji are stupid to use here, but other people here that don't speak japanese often use a few words in romaji here and there and it's completely harmless. Yet Neal is the only one who gets told to not use them at all.

he overdoes it

it's okay it's just a loose parody :3

at least you didn't... no, not giving you ideas

oops i forgot about the world cup fuck

no matches until friday now Edited by TheEnd

Neal, Roxas, and Rey

k then

this.

but also i decided to do Legend of Fia because she isn't here anymore... i didn't get round to explaining, quickly finished it off as i went to do something.

i forgot what the title was lel

Ohhhhhh

Edited by Reimu Hakurei

i did it on purpose actually. i think... I'm going to come out in the open for now :3

@cris at least i didn't what?... :3

it was just as marthur said anyway

NOT GIVING YOU IDEAS

so long to type on tablet and keep making typoes

Jenni's log of LoGH

[spoiler=eps 8 to 10]8. Oberstein is now an advisor to Reinhard. i can't tell if Sieg is jealous or just worried...

9. dude trying to bomb Prince Braunst's party and kill Prince & Kaiser. tense episode, clock ticking... explosion at 7oclock. Sieg is 100% loyal to Reinhard, worried for his safety. so worried. "Reinhard-sama! Reinhard-sama!!" I'd be all fujoshi here but I'm sure it's just devotion stuff. and... what would become of Sieg if he had no Reinhard? perhaps he'd follow someone else? or lose all purpose in life?

how sad, in the end the bomb was carried away (i kept thinking, poor servant) and Kaiser never came and Braunst only got minor injuries. bomber suicided by setting his house on fire,before he could get caught.

thus another death was logged. or rather, lost in the pages of a butchered history.

plus there was a burning painting of Rudolf, the first Kaiser. symbol of the crumbling tyrannic ideals?

Reinhard total siscon. "Annerose, if you had been there with the Kaiser you might have been hurt" though she wasn't there in the end. i suppose he's just worried about her. seems funny considering she's pretty mature and he's childish-ish.

10. despicable political moves... as soon as Yang lands at the airport, this Togliatti guy is using Yang's appearance for media and advert etc. trying to boost election chances...

haha people singing anthem when Yang and Jul trying to enjoy dinner :c

ooh Jessica so there was a little thing between her and Yang. aww he didn't dance well back then. i wonder if he took lessons since then?

Lap says "history won't go anywhere"

indeed. but how many people reflect?

PKC bombed the antiwar party but in the end it seemed it worked for them hahaha and Jessica was elected whoa. what a woman.

dinnertime, seeyall later

Not like you missed much... I think...

Oh, I watched some of the matches while I was in the hospital. I got to watch US's match and some other one I forgot now.

I'm sad that Mexico lost though. ;~; WHYYYYYYYY.

aww Marthur :3

ah Vierule. i was in a pinch and thought of something on the fly. Fourule is stupid

I really won't tell you!

Edit it!

wait...silliness is radiant?

it emits radiations

Oh, I watched some of the matches while I was in the hospital. I got to watch US's match and some other one I forgot now.

I'm sad that Mexico lost though. ;~; WHYYYYYYYY.

Yeah, yeah... jugamos como nunca, perdemos como siempre.

Here's to 20 years of not making it past the first knockout stage, heh...

so long to type on tablet and keep making typoes

Jenni's log of LoGH

[spoiler=eps 8 to 10]8. Oberstein is now an advisor to Reinhard. i can't tell if Sieg is jealous or just worried...

9. dude trying to bomb Prince Braunst's party and kill Prince & Kaiser. tense episode, clock ticking... explosion at 7oclock. Sieg is 100% loyal to Reinhard, worried for his safety. so worried. "Reinhard-sama! Reinhard-sama!!" I'd be all fujoshi here but I'm sure it's just devotion stuff. and... what would become of Sieg if he had no Reinhard? perhaps he'd follow someone else? or lose all purpose in life?

how sad, in the end the bomb was carried away (i kept thinking, poor servant) and Kaiser never came and Braunst only got minor injuries. bomber suicided by setting his house on fire,before he could get caught.

thus another death was logged. or rather, lost in the pages of a butchered history.

plus there was a burning painting of Rudolf, the first Kaiser. symbol of the crumbling tyrannic ideals?

Reinhard total siscon. "Annerose, if you had been there with the Kaiser you might have been hurt" though she wasn't there in the end. i suppose he's just worried about her. seems funny considering she's pretty mature and he's childish-ish.

10. despicable political moves... as soon as Yang lands at the airport, this Togliatti guy is using Yang's appearance for media and advert etc. trying to boost election chances...

haha people singing anthem when Yang and Jul trying to enjoy dinner :c

ooh Jessica so there was a little thing between her and Yang. aww he didn't dance well back then. i wonder if he took lessons since then?

Lap says "history won't go anywhere"

indeed. but how many people reflect?

PKC bombed the antiwar party but in the end it seemed it worked for them hahaha and Jessica was elected whoa. what a woman.

dinnertime, seeyall later

them loghs

have fun

IMG_20140702_16224_edit_1404332604807_zp

~too bad you have no time for it