• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*nodnod*

Heaven's Feel route. Try to avoid it. (The rest of the game isn't NEARLY as bad.)

So riveting.

lol

It has happened before

What an excuse.

Im guessing this is a visual novel?

Hue. Mexico is NTSC right?

Yes.

huh i thought heavens feel was considered the best route of the game

...Uh... from what I hear, Fate Route or Unlimited Bladeworks are the favs. Not Heaven's Feel.

So riveting.

lol

What an excuse.

Hey, I like the background at least...

oh, and Happy Birthday, Acacia! ^^

Edited by Aqua

Wow..eww...So people who cannot afford healthcare (Read: 99% of the country) should just rot?

They should budget their lifestyle to afford healthcare insurance then, rather than a new iphone or whatever else. It's expensive, yes, but not unmanageable.

Too late for that.

You should have stopped TE when he was talking about Monmusu long ago.

The FE4 Thread game even had Mon-Mumu.

...but I guess I should have expected that the 12 year old did play the game.

Ahh, Monmusu. Good times, good times. I'm finally getting around to part 3, and I also found a small little game that reminded me of it pleasantly in some ways, Desire Dungeon.

It was so awkward. It was the only time I felt embarrassed to be playing/reading. I pretty much just skipped to the Ilya parts and followed a guide for the endings so that I only had to go through once.

*nodnod*

Heaven's Feel route. Try to avoid it. (The rest of the game isn't NEARLY as bad.)

Heaven's Feel really should have been all about Ilya and the Einzberns, tbh. Sakura was unlikeable, and just walking awkward. UBW still best route, and Rin still best girl. HF wasn't entirely without redeeming qualities though, as Sparks Liner High was p great, and Mind of Steel is a classic. Nine Lives Blade Works satisfied people who really dig the whole powerlevels etc. stuff.

All in all, FSN, massive flaws, still highly enjoyable.

Heaven's Feel really should have been all about Ilya and the Einzberns, tbh. Sakura was unlikeable, and just walking awkward. UBW still best route, and Rin still best girl. HF wasn't entirely without redeeming qualities though, as Sparks Liner High was p great, and Mind of Steel is a classic. Nine Lives Blade Works satisfied people who really dig the whole powerlevels etc. stuff.

All in all, FSN, massive flaws, still highly enjoyable.

They tried to put too many fetishes on Sakura and it just made her awkward as hell. But yes to UBW~ *fave route* I like how it focused a lot on the plot with the romance being more subtle. ^^ I can't remember Sparks Liner High, but I do know Mind of Steel. Honestly, my fav 'bad end'.

Pretty much. xD

They tried to put too many fetishes on Sakura and it just made her awkward as hell. But yes to UBW~ *fave route* I like how it focused a lot on the plot with the romance being more subtle. ^^ I can't remember Sparks Liner High, but I do know Mind of Steel. Honestly, my fav 'bad end'.

Pretty much. xD

[spoiler=sparks liner high]That was the Shirou vs Dark Saber dual KO bad end

[spoiler=sparks liner high]That was the Shirou vs Dark Saber dual KO bad end

OH! yeah, that one was a good one. Pointless, but awesome anyway.

Great

Now i want to try that to see what's so bad about it

your funeral. xD