• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

desse jeito vao matar mesmo, que cada jogo é uma pancada pior

HE'S ALREADY DEAD

JESUS

A KNEE TO THE BACK HOLY SHIT

Fascinating, no ST marathon this Friday either... but they're airing First Contact. I wonder if they're airing other movies on other Fridays. Though before that it's airing TNG's very first episode. Heh, it's so weird... considering I'm used to the formula of the latter seasons...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

A NUMBER 9 DID IT IN 2002 ANOTHER ONE CAN DO IN 2014

RONALDO WAS JUST A TINY BIT BETTER THAN FRED THO

Hei thread.

[spoiler=LoGH episodes 7 to 10]

So leik, Oberstein has a grudge to settle and is joining Reinhard's cadre. Neat. Means ill see more of him. However, i have a feeling hes totally going to backstab the fuck out of Reinhard. Again, im not really fussed cuz i actually dont like Reinhard. I like Kircheis though and hes the sort of bloke to pretty much take a bomb to the dome for Reinhard. So im worried about that. Speaking of bombs to the dome, some old coot tried to blow up the Kaiser. I find it highly amusing how everyone is just like "yeap that was a thing...Anyway....." Kinda liking that Baroness. Shes a little ball of snark.

Meanwhile, Yang has to face being a public figure and a political pawn. I kinda feel sorry for him but i kinda dont like his attitude. /shrug There is something about Yang that rubs me the wrong way and i cannot put my finger on it. Anyway, i am beginning to see Rei Rei's complaint about Julian. Hes beginning to become a nuisance. He has yet to do anything really maddening but its coming. I can feel it. Yang sees Jessica again and theres feels happening. Lots of them. Turns out shes helping an anti-war political party. When her and Yang are having Nostalgia Feels Moment, those PKC guys totally blew up her party's headquarters and the guy who was running in the special election. Jessica stepped up for that and won by a huge margin. I have a bad feeling about this....Shits gonna get real in that plot nugget....

And that guy keeps shoving his daughter in Yang's face and that sucks too.

D:

[spoiler=Lmao this is just too perfect]

AEW6GKU.jpg

Loki haunts Thor's dreams!

xeIFxuG.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahahahahahhhhhhh

Ahhhh...