THERE IS NOTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE FEARED

EVEN IF I STAND ALONE, I WILL SURPASS THEM

CHOU HENSHIN

KAMEN RIDER

NIGHTMARE

Th-that costume's too silly for me...

i will try and compensate a little by unloading my backlog of logh logs

[spoiler=log of LoGH, eps 11 to 16, rated PG13 commentary]

11. Benemunde the bitch in some typical imperial court drama, trying to oust the lovely Annerose. plan failed and she got sentenced the suicide wine, though it was forcefully chugged in her throat. a taste of her own medicine indeed. too much jealousy and too much shitty Kaiser

12. Andrew Fork proposes an ambitious plan to invade imperial territory which gets the OK by majority of high council. they're trying to raise election support by kicking imperial ass... such clowns. Fork is massive clown too. and what the hell is Truniht doing opposing this plan? that's so not like him. oh, he must be watching the trend and trying to get on the good side of the people. tsk. stupid stupid stupid

13. Reinhard decides a risky move by taking advantage of the Alliance liberation policy. take civilian's food and force Alliance to share their supplies with them. well the trap is working so far and civilians have short-lived happiness as Alliance troops occupy these planets.

14. gogo *insertnamehere* you tell Fork!! "why don't we switch places then? I'll go back to Iserlohn and you come to the frontlines!" thus frustrated Fork hits a nerve and collapses because of some condition. serves him right that no good big-talk guy.

sigh too late Alliance running out of supplies... they decide to take the farmers' food!! FORKING DOUCHEBAGS soldiers my backside SELFISH PIECES of dung

and everything bloody goes wrong

war is depressing indeed

riot breaks out and in the end soldiers and civilians die together

first episode which made me cry

15. epic spaceship battles where Alliance fleets are defeated one by one...

but Miracle Yang is smart and sensible and survives

16. Reinhard wants to punish Bittenfeld for ruining his plan and ego

Kircheis convinces him otherwise. he's just so level-headed... Reinhard x Siegfried all the way, way past bromance, man

Truniht rises position in high council pfft PFFFFFT

and scary entrance of some Earth cult and conspiracies etc. Rubinsky you shady shit.

oh and the Kaiser died. by heart attack. oops. thus there needs to be an heir... ahh what better than a manipulatable little kid. court drama again.

Annerose is thus relieved from serving an old geezer. i wonder if he treated her well? well, either way she is the type to hide all despairs and make sure her little brother does not worry.

and i see Julian has started being a soldier... no... but i thought Yang didn't want that... i guess there is no freedom in wartime. oh and hello Yang's cat.

Edited by NTG

NO FEAR

NO PAIN

AS LONG AS I STAND FOR LOVE

NO FEAR

NO PAIN

THERE IS NOTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE FEARED

EVEN IF I STAND ALONE, I WILL SURPASS THEM

CHOU HENSHIN

KAMEN RIDER

NIGHTMARE

Th-that costume's too silly for me...

wha-

I'm sure you'll look good in it, T-Rex-san

Edited by Marthur

i will try and compensate a little by unloading my backlog of logh logs

[spoiler=log of LoGH, eps 11 to 16, rated PG13 commentary]

11. Benemunde the bitch in some typical imperial court drama, trying to oust the lovely Annerose. plan failed and she got sentenced the suicide wine, though it was forcefully chugged in her throat. a taste of her own medicine indeed. too much jealousy and too much shitty Kaiser

12. Andrew Fork proposes an ambitious plan to invade imperial territory which gets the OK by majority of high council. they're trying to raise election support by kicking imperial ass... such clowns. Fork is massive clown too. and what the hell is Truniht doing opposing this plan? that's so not like him. oh, he must be watching the trend and trying to get on the good side of the people. tsk. stupid stupid stupid

13. Reinhard decides a risky move by taking advantage of the Alliance liberation policy. take civilian's food and force Alliance to share their supplies with them. well the trap is working so far and civilians have short-lived happiness as Alliance troops occupy these planets.

14. gogo *insertnamehere* you tell Fork!! "why don't we switch places then? I'll go back to Iserlohn and you come to the frontlines!" thus frustrated Fork hits a nerve and collapses because of some condition. serves him right that no good big-talk guy.

sigh too late Alliance running out of supplies... they decide to take the farmers' food!! FORKING DOUCHEBAGS soldiers my backside SELFISH PIECES of dung

and everything bloody goes wrong

war is depressing indeed

riot breaks out and in the end soldiers and civilians die together

first episode which made me cry

15. epic spaceship battles where Alliance fleets are defeated one by one...

but Miracle Yang is smart and sensible and survives

16. Reinhard wants to punish Bittenfeld for ruining his plan and ego

Kircheis convinces him otherwise. he's just so level-headed... Reinhard x Siegfried all the way, way past bromance, man

Truniht rises position in high council pfft PFFFFFT

and scary entrance of some Earth cult and conspiracies etc. Rubinsky you shady shit.

oh and the Kaiser died. by heart attack. oops. thus there needs to be an heir... ahh what better than a manipulatable little kid. court drama again.

Annerose is thus relieved from serving an old geezer. i wonder if he treated her well? well, either way she is the type to hide all despairs and make sure her little brother does not worry.

and i see Julian has started being a soldier... no... but i thought Yang didn't want that... i guess there is no freedom in wartime. oh and hello Yang's cat.

Episode 15 was the best.

Ridiculously good music and animation with the valkyries and spartanians

And well, Julian is actually starting to become a soldier because of freedom.

Jotaritis

Episode 15 was the best.Ridiculously good music and animation with the valkyries and spartanians

And well, Julian is actually starting to become a soldier because of freedom.

[spoiler=logh]oh yeeah i still haven't commented on logh's use of classical music :o pretty keeewl. I'm afraid i was so immersed/lost in ep 15's pewpewpew and kabooms to really notice all the details

oh? oh...

Edited by NTG

I don't know why my parents keep getting me something to eat when I'm asleep when they don't bother waking me up and don't know when I'd actually wake up.

I had to claw my way up English

it was hard

I'm usually good at languages but English took 2 years with immersion at an age where language should come easily

because English is hard

Meanwhile breezing through italian rn

's probably why i hate english so much

it's my non-native language that I had no choice in learning it

Latin was at least an option among some others

Italian is 100% my choice

I like the Scandinavian languages because the actual grammatical structure is like, exactly the same as English. So its really easy for me to grasp it and begin just learning the words themselves, instead of basically starting from scratch. Norwegian is a challenge mostly because of this reason. Damn Nynorsk and the regional inconsistencies! My friend Lars lives near Bergen and the majority of the words he uses on a daily basis are more Nynorsk vs Bokmal. (But he will write/type in bokmal) Its Hard Mode. Swedish is a lot easier.

I absolutely don't have a problem no

b2f02cc4f4.jpg

hue!

Well...errm...i cant laugh too hard cuz Speedwagon coolly moved to my Tomodachi Life island.

2mmz81y.jpg

:V

*flop*

*hands Aqua a horn of mead*

Oh man, logh. D: Ive been neglecting it cuz i got sidetracked by Jojo.

I like the Scandinavian languages because the actual grammatical structure is like, exactly the same as English. So its really easy for me to grasp it and begin just learning the words themselves, instead of basically starting from scratch. Norwegian is a challenge mostly because of this reason. Damn Nynorsk and the regional inconsistencies! My friend Lars lives near Bergen and the majority of the words he uses on a daily basis are more Nynorsk vs Bokmal. (But he will write/type in bokmal) Its Hard Mode. Swedish is a lot easier.

hue!

Well...errm...i cant laugh too hard cuz Speedwagon coolly moved to my Tomodachi Life island.

2mmz81y.jpg

*hands Aqua a horn of mead*

Oh man, logh. D: Ive been neglecting it cuz i got sidetracked by Jojo.

I'd like to learn icelandic but at the same time I don't know how well I can manage that many languages

wow that's quite an accurate speedwagon

I'd like to learn icelandic but at the same time I don't know how well I can manage that many languages

wow that's quite an accurate speedwagon

Icelandic is the closest to Old Norse if i recall. The challenge with Icelandic tends to lie in pronunciation and grasping of the accents/letters. The eth was in Old English too but served a slightly different purpose. Icelandic uses the Old Norse application of the eth. (that being this letter: ð) But unlike Old Norse, you will never see that as the first letter of a word. Icelandic also still uses the thorn. Yeah learning too much might make one's head go boom.

Hehe thanks.

SPEEEDWAGON