• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

believe it or not, it's from an eroge

I was about to comment that it was familiar... but with that in mind now I know that it only is similar enough to remind me of the other music, which I still can't remember exactly what it is.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

*readies tissues*

Draw a picture of me huddling in a dark, cold corner with a pool of tears around me.

One that matches my member title.

thus, i hereby declare the neal challenge to have ended in failure

the shota will be your guide through the white line

さようなら。

You wouldn't like that, though.

I was about to comment that it was familiar... but with that in mind now I know that it only is similar enough to remind me of the other music, which I still can't remember exactly what it is.

i've posted it before, so maybe you've already heard it

r u srs

very

it has a decent soundtrack and a deadpan best girl maid

it's also japanese-only so i can't recommend it to anyone ;_;

ahh what music is it i can't see it

100% casual

this one

Somehow, I knew it.

that's comrade

i've posted it before, so maybe you've already heard it

Hmm, no, I'm sure it's reminding me of something else that's similar. Agh, my memory is so bad...

Then again, the familiarity could be fake for all I know. This sense of "fake familiarity" is not uncommon for me, though it applies mostly to dreams. Not only bad but likes to troll me... ah well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Draw a picture of me huddling in a dark, cold corner with a pool of tears around me.

One that matches my member title.

;~;

100% casual

this one

blame botched android flash

ooh thanks. finding nice music in strange places... (i suppose eroges sell and thus can hire good composers?)

/pats Sangyul

ooh but it's just practice right? and what score is a pass?

Well, according to the scoring system I need at least 123 on the three combined sections (which is approximately) 41/80 on an individual section to pass. Missing 38/50 is probably still passing, but reading sections tend to rely on the actual questions shown on the test, so I'm a bit worried and I don't want to rely on my other two sections for passing.

That, and I'm a little bummed and irritated because I'm 90% sure I failed my test yesterday. It's like … I've basically forgotten so much about basic algebra concepts and stuff. (That, or we never went over them well to begin with …)

;~;

blame botched android flash

ooh thanks. finding nice music in strange places... (i suppose eroges sell and thus can hire good composers?)

100% casual

i don't really think so, actually

it's 100% hair-hat synchronization and it's pretty much a part of his body when it's on

realistically (as in if you want to duplicate the effect yourself) it's really torn in the back so that his hair just kinda pokes through

alternatively the nerdlord just glues leftover hair salon visit cutoffs on to his hat or something