• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really so hard for people to comprehend that the Fire Emblem isn't just a tool, but also an important cultural icon for Ylisse? I mean, it's not like it's hard to realize that Gangrel didn't really give a damn about the Emblem itself, he just wanted to piss on Ylisse.

Is it really so hard for people to comprehend that the Fire Emblem isn't just a tool, but also an important cultural icon for Ylisse? I mean, it's not like it's hard to realize that Gangrel didn't really give a damn about the Emblem itself, he just wanted to piss on Ylisse.

It's the term of "Looking too hard into things"

i thought it was just a figurine of Rei Rei

what a flimsy excuse

Marthur is so nice and just.

I'll take the just but I'm super unfriendly

Marthur is wonderful

And super not wonderful

So apparently Sacred Stones makes it "clear to an intellectual person" that Eirika and Ephraim's actions aren't all sunshine and buttercups, but an intellectual person can't comprehend the fact that handing over an object of cultural and historical significance to an enemy nation is unacceptable. Just imagine the sort of backlash Obama (or any president of the United States for that matter) would receive if he handed over the Declaration of Independence to a hostile entity.

So apparently Sacred Stones makes it "clear to an intellectual person" that Eirika and Ephraim's actions aren't all sunshine and buttercups, but an intellectual person can't comprehend the fact that handing over an object of cultural and historical significance to an enemy nation is unacceptable. Just imagine the sort of backlash Obama (or any president of the United States for that matter) would receive if he handed over the Declaration of Independence to a hostile entity.

"But that's a video game! It's different in real life!"

And they say video games don't teach real life