• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

depends what the subjects are

okay~

i haven't actually drawn anything yet

I meant to respond yesterday, but I didn't get on almost at all DX

Yep~ It wasn't until this game that villagers told you in advance before getting in boxes. Before you would just go into their house and see them in boxes, and then have the option of trying to change their minds. It didn't always work though ;-;

The worst kind of evil ;-;

Oh yeah, and my sister was able to grab Lolly, which benefits her since she needed a Normal villager. I originally planned on giving her my Coco 'cause hat's one of my sister's favorites, but she's never wanted to move. DX

oooh awkward. yeah in ACNL you have to be pinged to actually know they're leaving. although once they do then it's easy(?) to convince them to stay. annoying when you actually want them to leave but they suddenly change their mind

yay Lolly got a new home! looks like a cute cat :3

I'm glad it's easier to stop them now, but I really, really hate when they go in boxes without warning now ;-;

She's so adorable~

I'm just sad that I can't get her back for a while. And I already got a new villager, Boomer, from my sis through Streetpass.

I do wish that I didn't get stuck with whatever comes in through Streetpass though, because I'd rather get someone I know I'll like >;

yeah and by that time it's too late :<

:3

oh yeah streetpass villagers can be annoying. fortunately i never got those. by the time i really got serious about who was in my village, i switched off AC streetpass x3

Boomer! he was one of my backup choices haha. seemed like a cool penguin

my brother was kind and pretty much got me the rest of the villagers i wanted through other people >.>

edit: i smell dinnertime

Edited by Jelala~

I've gotten quite a few of them, but only one of the Streetpass villagers I've gotten was one I liked, and that's because he was mine in the first place. It was one hell of a stroke of luck that I got him back too, considering he jumped from my town to my brother's and back to mine after the both of us decided to restart our towns.

sounds like a good sunday

you know how to golf?

SO GOOD

of cousrse!! Golf, tennis, and squash the nerdy trinity yeaaaaaah boyyyyyy

will you be good

be quiet or be good

SO GOOD

of cousrse!! Golf, tennis, and squash the nerdy trinity yeaaaaaah boyyyyyy

Well actually, I want to throw sailing and/or crew in there, maybe it's the preppy quadrinity/quintinity????????

jeezus why doncha just say SPORTY or something

So, can someone give me the abridged version of what this thread is about?

"glorified dying chatroom"