• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that my faux pocket watch was battery operated. MY KINGDOM FOR A WINDING POCKET WATCH AHHH! And they are all antique and cost stupid amounts of monies and may not even work. D:

When i went out to see GotG the other night, i totally forgot my phone.

~liberating~

Analogs are for form-over-function sillies

And my cell phone can go at least three days without needing to be recharged, so I'm okay with that.

My two smartphones (one that I used to use and the one I have been using since autumn 2013) that I have owned goes through that long before needing recharging, which was disappointing compared to the last flip phone I used which can go for weeks without recharging.

Considering watches are more less obsolete (outside of a few niche uses)... I'm not sure who would even want to buy such an expensive piece of junk.

Because they're easy to look at than a phone, especially when you're taking a test?

People are still allowed to wear watches during a test?

It's just a watch. Unless you can somehow cram notes in there to check, why wouldn't it be allowed?

It's just a watch. Unless you can somehow cram notes in there to check, why wouldn't it be allowed?

Years ago, I have read reports of some people actually doing that.

And then you have those smart wearables nowadays...the possibilities....

Edited by BLS

...Uh... yeah?

The last few exams I have taken, watches were banned.

But those were exams that determine whether or not I get considered for jobs I had applied for, and not school/college exams

Edited by BLS

Because they're easy to look at than a phone, especially when you're taking a test?

I don't have to worry about taking tests. More importantly, who really wants to pay $1200 for an ugly old watch like that?

Years ago, I have read reports of some people actually doing that.

And then you have those smart wearables nowadays...the possibilities....

People can get creative to cheat. Why don't they just use that creativity when they freaking study?

Also...

ibMNupkl.jpg

People can get creative to cheat. Why don't they just use that creativity when they freaking study?

This reminds me of that one time in High School where one subject's exam was to actually come up with a creative way to cheat in an exam.