Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuffs!....?

Edit: Eh I knew that would take too long for me to post

Getting a little late for this I think, but yes Neal you really really shouldn't aim to be alone all your life. You can't improve yourself at all if you just avoid what helps you gain experience. You'd probably just stay the same, if not get worse D=

You'll avoid the shame I suppose, sure, but then you wouldn't improve at all. You might even start feeling ashamed that you "have to be alone all your life just to avoid embarrassing yourself all the time." It'll be a rough journey sure, but that's pretty much what life's gotta be and your only chances are to just face it and fight it. wee cliches time What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger (well, imo as long as you're willing to listen to/acknowledge it and learn from it)

Edited by Integrity

Kategrity

Ikeohr Datia

aww how cute

NO TRIPLE POSTING

edit: Shirley will burn all double-posters

oh no is that Shirley's labour now

but she isn't here right now

Edited by NTG

Kittykaaate I've been meaning to say this for over 2 months but i LOVE your member title

>I ain't been droppin' no eaves

edit: fite fite fite :o

Edited by NTG

Okay darling I'm going to shower and get cleanclean now, see you in a bit

And by a bit you know I mean......

;o

Kittykaaate I've been meaning to say this for over 2 months but i LOVE your member title

>I ain't been droppin' no eaves

Heehee, THANKS

Don't turn me into anything.... unnatural

i got all my trading cards installing games and manually idling in then, sometimes getting up at night to get a drink (which i normally do) and switching games before i went back to bed

your move :smug:

no move required except for inputing some settings and launching an exe

hisssssssssssssssssss

Tremendously silly

[spoiler=log of LoGH eps 46]Reinhard's eyes burned with a blazing desire like no other human's. His hunger would not be satiated with mere victories. He wanted domination. He wanted to rule the universe and control the stars. Where he walked, they would illuminate his path.

Right now, his eyes met with Kircheis's. His kind eyes did not falter as he spoke softly to his lord. "Prince Reinhard, are you frustrated?"

"Tell me, Kircheis. Will you be with me when I take the universe with my own hands?"

"Yes, my lord. I will be by your side forever, until the day I die."

Death did not cross Reinhard's mind at this very moment. What crossed his mind was Kircheis's fervent loyalty and his radiant smile. His fiery, soft hair adorned his earnest countenance. Red hair...

Reinhard closed his eyes and felt the warmth of--- STOP RIGHT THERE

Wow it's getting so bloody epic. literally bloody too. the world is changing while the Lohengramm army invade Phezzan to pass through to Alliance territory. my my, how much is "independence" worth?

Rubinsky hides, Truniht-style haha. ohmygd he killed his own son. well i suppose Rupert was getting a bit nasty. hmmmm did Rupert even manage to do much? he was mostly errand-boy for his dad. he was a bit smart... just too impatient.

History lesson. we finally hear the story of Rudolf von HITLER. he was just an ambitious young man, becoming a rising star in a stagnant era. Reinhard is kinda different though, no? Rudolf made nobles, Reinhard is trying to get rid of them. and i don't think Reinhard is going to start purging ill people... hmm oh well. i almost don't know what to think of this radiant brilliant shining blonde beautiful dictator. he's so awesome and even his subordinates are cool. wow. public executions of soldiers who committed crimes.

a wonderful dictatorship or a corrupt democracy? does it really matter the political methods as long as the citizens are treated fairly? hmmmm

well I'm sure there are handfuls of people against Reinhard, within the empire. maybe they'll surface soon.

and yes poor Yang never really gets allowed to do much. making accurate predictions only. gosh is he really familiar with Reinhard or something? or is he just really observant? how does he read Reinhard... but i suppose if you're just smart enough you could guess. like, why go through the heavily guarded Iserlohn corridor when you have the unarmed Phezzani corridor. and Reingard being genius enough, you can guess he'll find a way to smash through or yadda yadda. things are changing!! just because they've been the same for centuries doesn't mean they're stable. REINHARD is a powerful force like a tidal wave rushing through the universe and converting people to Reinhardism oh yes

ohwait I'm not sure if the Phezzan people are happy. hmmm they seem okay enough! since they're being allowed to pretty much carry on as usual. just not the people who are fiddling with prices. they won't like Reinhard. just like those ex-nobles. pfft.

Julian! he's growing so much. omg he catches his first glimpse of Reinhard on Phezzan... love at first sight jk jk jk

now he's trying to get from Phezzan back to Yang. oooh they took over an Imperial patrol ship for camouflage. ha. they better be careful they don't get shot by Alliance allies.

Poplan wants to establish a Pilot's Union to make sure future pilots aren't worked too hard. aww hehe here I think of Pilot. maybe we should establish a Pilot's Union to prevent too much bad luck on himself and also other people idk

Poplan is so windy

and Yang still thinks there is a chance to win against the empire??? even though they're outnumbered, and he's late, and they have a hodgepodge fleet...

Yang says a key point is that Reinhard isn't married. huh. what's he gonna do, send a female spy? nah. hmmm or is it an observation that may be related to his plans...

wow they are so outnumbered. i didn't realize the Alliance military defense had diminished that much. if Yang had been a guy at the top near the beginning, he would have ensured the survival of like 95% of them i bet. would he really be that good? or is he just lucky? hmmm he does have the smarts but he's a lazy guy unwilling to get too deep into military or politics. he's only carrying out his duty when expected of him. oh well i suppose when you know your government is in such a shitty state maybe that makes him averse to helping out too much. he only wants to help out when necessary. like now, they need him SO BADLY ahhhhhhh.

Reuental is getting a bit creepy. i wonder what he's thinking.

i get the feeling if anyone wants to take Reinhard's place, it might be Reuental.

...oh well let's not think too far ahead. Reinhard hasn't taken over the world yet. Yang is still in his way.

romance is so subtle in this anime. i bet Hilda fancies Reinhard, but I'm not sure, because Yang x Frederica seems to have bloomed while i wasn't looking.

is Hilda older than Reinhard?

graphics. i saw a few odd frames which i guess those are the kind of ones they liked to "fix". Julian's face was a bit weird haha. i can almost see why they'd want to fix it if it looks like that, but... Kircheis was made to look too different. they messed with his aura somehow.

but funnily i don't really complain too much when i see everyone else in that new style. maybe it's just a kircheis aura thing.

it's pretty obvious to spot now i think about it. new style looks a bit more smooth and colours are a tad brighter. a bit sharper. okay i can spot Reinhard's changes. i guess he's the next bad one after Kircheis, but he still looks okay and retains his sharpness and shininess etc. argh why is Kircheis the only ruined one. or am i biased because I'm actually a Kircheis fangirl???

Bishops and drugs don't go well together haha.

does Yang/Julian's cat have a name?

and LOL Yang's room is messy again now that Julian the domestic waifu is gone.

i still like Yang. probably because he is a tad more relatable (than Reinhard) in terms of his apathy, laziness, doing things when asked, following orders, living in a shitty democracy

but Reinhard is super charismatic and has a lot of initiative. and so much ambition. superhuman!! so bright and radiant. he is a star and everyone will orbit him ★

i super admire him

to think humans can vary so much

ohhoho Kircheis lookalike. he looks waaay too enthusiastic. ahem.

Emil Guy

---he thrashed about on his bed, sweat beading on his forehead.

"No, Kircheis," gasped Reinhard. He looked down to see that distinctive red hair.

And then... blood.

"KIRCHEIS!"

Reinhard jolted forward, his body shaking. He reached for his chest to find the cool touch of his pendant. It was just a nightmare.

Yes, Kircheis wasn't here anymore...

*internally cries*

Edited by NTG