• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts an axolotl on NTG's gead*

whee

they had an axolotl in ACNL as a club manager

my geeead

[spoiler=log of LoGH 48]lol Alliance army lost a lot but under Bucock they just about survived for Yang's rescue! the Imperial army took some damage too. thanks to gravity making currents between them. and people getting lax from thinking victory will be ensured because they have like a 5 times bigger fleet. but all these little things adding up, the environment, Alliance desperation, Imperial carelessness, it let the battle drag on for Yang to arrive and mess with their plans. well they still caused massive damage though.

and woow Julian is arriving! everyone is reuniting!!! so happy. yet so sad at all the losses. but they have hope now.

i already mentioned this to Cris but there doesn't seem to be many (Oriental) Asians in LoGH. did Rudolf purge them? did they die out by the time the anime began? there's Yang Wenli, Trung Yu Chan, that guy at the enquiry. they had Asiany names. they don't look Asiany though. or maybe it's not really a point to make, and the creator(s) just have a thing for Europeans? Japan likes their European stuff, especially German. but it's not just Asians of course. Black people too etc. there's a few of those. but not many brown thin eyed black hair people :o anyway i am probably thinking too hard about this.

i finally saw a woman in an Alliance ship! it was Ulysses the patrol ship i think. the captain looked a bit sad. a crew member joked that he was in love with Julian Minci lol. have i seen the captain before? ohwell. and then they spot the enemy fleet at Iserlohn. captain: "the Alliance survives because it doesn't fight battles it can't win. what are you doing, can't you run away any faster?!" ahaha funny guy

and they murdered me

i just spam white gehenna

the red, white and yellow penguins come close to you

the white ones may even flee after some damage

meanwhile the bardic pink ones will stay back and buff the blue and green ones, which don't need it

don't go close to the green one

and watch the area targetted by the blue one so you can dodge it

whee

they had an axolotl in ACNL as a club manager

my geeead

[spoiler=log of LoGH 48]lol Alliance army lost a lot but under Bucock they just about survived for Yang's rescue! the Imperial army took some damage too. thanks to gravity making currents between them. and people getting lax from thinking victory will be ensured because they have like a 5 times bigger fleet. but all these little things adding up, the environment, Alliance desperation, Imperial carelessness, it let the battle drag on for Yang to arrive and mess with their plans. well they still caused massive damage though.

and woow Julian is arriving! everyone is reuniting!!! so happy. yet so sad at all the losses. but they have hope now.

i already mentioned this to Cris but there doesn't seem to be many (Oriental) Asians in LoGH. did Rudolf purge them? did they die out by the time the anime began? there's Yang Wenli, Trung Yu Chan, that guy at the enquiry. they had Asiany names. they don't look Asiany though. or maybe it's not really a point to make, and the creator(s) just have a thing for Europeans? Japan likes their European stuff, especially German. but it's not just Asians of course. Black people too etc. there's a few of those. but not many brown thin eyed black hair people :o anyway i am probably thinking too hard about this.

i finally saw a woman in an Alliance ship! it was Ulysses the patrol ship i think. the captain looked a bit sad. a crew member joked that he was in love with Julian Minci lol. have i seen the captain before? ohwell. and then they spot the enemy fleet at Iserlohn. captain: "the Alliance survives because it doesn't fight battles it can't win. what are you doing, can't you run away any faster?!" ahaha funny guy

it's happening

Yang looks Asian to me

Also, it's just the art style

i just spam white gehenna

the red, white and yellow penguins come close to you

the white ones may even flee after some damage

meanwhile the bardic pink ones will stay back and buff the blue and green ones, which don't need it

don't go close to the green one

and watch the area targetted by the blue one so you can dodge it

It's okay

I murdered them back