Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

shirley wow. (it even has a flower on its head too?) pics pics please :o

cris what villain is trying to get you into RO

also i could almost cry right now. i accidentally refreshed the page in the middle of writing my loghlog.

shirley wow. (it even has a flower on its head too?) pics pics please :o

cris what villain is trying to get you into RO

also i could almost cry right now. i accidentally refreshed the page in the middle of writing my loghlog.

some gm i kinda befriended

he's a nice guy, but way too impulsive

oh no ;_;

/comforts

RO=Ragnerok Online?

yeah

You're going to Rondônia? :o

no i mistyped

roraima

And yes, telling someone to actually post more in a way that is more mindful to others is a terrible thing to do.

And obviously, I didn't say this because I had everyone's best interests in mind. I obviously just wanted to put Acacia down.

In any case, if you believe I think this is the best outcome for everyone (and it isn't even the best outcome for me personally), then you're simply wrong.

You're just proving that you don't even bother to read my posts in the first place.

so meh.

But since it bothers you that people have conversations about things they enjoy and you don't, can I take Oberstein's spot from Makaze?

I'm obviously the guy everybody hates because he likes efficient methods nobody wants to voice, and isn't bothered by the shit he gets for it.

Have you not seen the times Acacia actually talked with other people or are you choosing to ignore the many times he's talked with Rei Rei, Sirius, and Floki the many times they have. Did you not read Floki's response to one of my posts which you quoted. She actually liked talking to him and looked forward to just talking about crap. Isn't that what you and everyone else here does? Talking about the weather or school or going to bed may not seem to be the highest of the arts to you in terms of interest but you must be able to tell that not everything you or anyone else does is as interesting as they or you and I would think they are.

The fuck makes you think I even think that. All I saw was you being overbearingly inappropriate in telling someone to actually say things everyone would care about perhaps just because you didn't like what Acacia was posting. Tell me how that is appropriate in this forum when you yourself almost never ventures from the safe warm den that is the FE4 Thread.

Now who is the one jumping to conclusion. I do tend to read most people's posts here even though recently it's just been stuff I don't particularly find interesting and I never call out anyone for just talking about things they want to talk about or things they like. Sure I may be a depressed cynical piece of shit most of the time but even I know enough to respect other people in terms of their interests and what they like to talk about for the most part.

But of course you can be some dude from some fictional work you would like to be in this situation just to make yourself seem better and uncaring about anything you don't find interesting. That seems to be something you like to do after all. Boast about how having good taste and bad taste. Boast about how you don't care about things how it doesn't bother you which seems to be common theme here now that I think about it.

But I'm obviously just a depressed cynical dude who hates everything after all. Or am I wrong Marthur? Am I anything but that to you? (´・ω・`)

i am spreading my rants okay. i just have a lot to say apparently.

[spoiler=log of LoGH jennilog 51 yes that's right]Yang and Reinhard are facing fleet to fleet, fighting in fury. Reinhard is frustrated, Yang is fickle. "fire!". fear not, failure is far.

Alliance fight for freedom, Empire fight to further domination. they do not fear futility as they follow their fastidious leaders. fantastic. fill your hearts with fire and show your force to the enemy!

wow Yang... "proposed" to Frederica ahaha giggle giggle that was like the most awkward proposal ever ever ever ever ever. both parties included. even Frederica didn't answer clearly at first. then finally "yes! I'd love to. I'm thrilled to!" so cute. Yang unromantic but it is a weird situation. they're about to enter a decisive battle where they might not survive :( this is the awesome scene you were talking about, right?

"Lt... Lt Commander...Miss Greenhill... Frederica." lol cute Yang

wow how did i never notice that Julian fancied Frederica!! wooow i got it all wrong. jokingly thought that Julian fancied Yang but that distracted me from the truth. he's jelly of YANG. wow. poor Julian.

and 51 shows body parts, explaining why Yang was reluctant to embark on personal relationships. certainly, it shows a contrast. cruel outcome of little soldiers versus safe seats of the leaders. but being a leader has huge responsibilities too, and you need to be smart to plan good strategies and (hopefully) keep your soldiers safe. well at least Yang had no casualties in that first Iserlohn takeover! with a "hodgepodge" fleet too. truly a miracle. hmm being fueled by guilt. what an interesting man.

but many others have their own families too. like Cazellnu. sigh the whole concept of war is littered with contradictions etc. just like that poem i once read in high school about a German commander coming home to his family after having just killed/gassed a bunch of people.

wow using a black hole in war.

traps galore.

Reinhard = bait. wow

now i see the "What is that?" Yang pointing at Mashengo ha. is he really talking about Mashengo or just the fact that he's walking around freely on his ship? "everyone getting on board without my permission /frumpyface" lol anyway

everyone in the Empire must be so frustrated at resilient Yang. but of course he won't just stand around and get killed.

"my door is always open to you" Yang to Julian LOL. sorry. :x

he's such a good kid tho. will he really listen to Yang a be a good man?

oh yeah i forgot to mention but a baby inheriting the Empire throne lol. but anyway Reinhard is the real leading man and the accepted Kaiser (among the soldiers).

Poplan.

he must be pretty damn impulsive for that to be his defining character flaw

what a guy

well, it's his defining flaw as a gm

since it's a big motive why his servers fail

this is the awesome scene you were talking about, right?

right

are you disappointed

(...) or just the fact that he's walking around freely on his ship?

that

"this guy isn't supposed to be here"

i am spreading my rants okay. i just have a lot to say apparently.

[spoiler=log of LoGH jennilog 51 yes that's right]Yang and Reinhard are facing fleet to fleet, fighting in fury. Reinhard is frustrated, Yang is fickle. "fire!". fear not, failure is far.

Alliance fight for freedom, Empire fight to further domination. they do not fear futility as they follow their fastidious leaders. fantastic. fill your hearts with fire and show your force to the enemy!

wow Yang... "proposed" to Frederica ahaha giggle giggle that was like the most awkward proposal ever ever ever ever ever. both parties included. even Frederica didn't answer clearly at first. then finally "yes! I'd love to. I'm thrilled to!" so cute. Yang unromantic but it is a weird situation. they're about to enter a decisive battle where they might not survive :( this is the awesome scene you were talking about, right?

"Lt... Lt Commander...Miss Greenhill... Frederica." lol cute Yang

wow how did i never notice that Julian fancied Frederica!! wooow i got it all wrong. jokingly thought that Julian fancied Yang but that distracted me from the truth. he's jelly of YANG. wow. poor Julian.

and 51 shows body parts, explaining why Yang was reluctant to embark on personal relationships. certainly, it shows a contrast. cruel outcome of little soldiers versus safe seats of the leaders. but being a leader has huge responsibilities too, and you need to be smart to plan good strategies and (hopefully) keep your soldiers safe. well at least Yang had no casualties in that first Iserlohn takeover! with a "hodgepodge" fleet too. truly a miracle. hmm being fueled by guilt. what an interesting man.

but many others have their own families too. like Cazellnu. sigh the whole concept of war is littered with contradictions etc. just like that poem i once read in high school about a German commander coming home to his family after having just killed/gassed a bunch of people.

wow using a black hole in war.

traps galore.

Reinhard = bait. wow

now i see the "What is that?" Yang pointing at Mashengo ha. is he really talking about Mashengo or just the fact that he's walking around freely on his ship? "everyone getting on board without my permission /frumpyface" lol anyway

everyone in the Empire must be so frustrated at resilient Yang. but of course he won't just stand around and get killed.

"my door is always open to you" Yang to Julian LOL. sorry. :x

he's such a good kid tho. will he really listen to Yang a be a good man?

oh yeah i forgot to mention but a baby inheriting the Empire throne lol. but anyway Reinhard is the real leading man and the accepted Kaiser (among the soldiers).

Poplan.

what about Poplan?