FE4 THREAD

Fia

architectural eye

or somethin

bs

Yeah, actually they're completely unrelated

but they're both true

I was so unprepared it was painful to watch

And I only realized 20 min in that it was probably the kind of battle you can lose and wasted plenty of items ahah

I know and I tried but she and Schera were too busy being confused and beating each other

Yes. I'm in the middle of it right now.

interest in people, huh

it isn't the kind of battle that can be beaten without preparation, indeed

specially since he starts healing 2000 hp once you hurt him enough

alright

the time for the final rant draws near

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning...

魔王ぉー!! 僕の嫁さんを解放しろう!!

Dreamscape is still... a place of sap, apparently.

are you sure it isn't my interest in people that made me become the thread historian

Heh, and I appreciate that history.

It's fun to read.

Though, even though I was pretty shallow and stupid, you were still entertained by it? Well, then again, you documented Lux's... growth throughout the ages... pretty well.

come now, we had a lot of other kids growing up here such as rei rei, astra and ninji

had they been around more we probably could've seen cam and reinfleche

MASAAA-SAAAAN CAAAAARES.

who here would buy an FZero fighting game

I sure as hell would.

And my main would be obvious.

[spoiler=tits ending]

That kinda hit the feels a little bit...

The battle with Richard was hilarious because of a glitch that used Estelle's voice whenever he was hit.

The final boss was kinda random and a bit too easy except for his rage attack which was dumb because OHKO every time.

It probably would have felt a bit more challenging but fair if he had kept summoning more little robots.

I predicted that Alba was a villain.

The battles got a bit better, but I would have like more crafts for some characters and I barely used arts the whole game except in the final battles.

I also wished the random encouters were more diverse to make it a bit less redundant, like different enemy setups for each encounter.

They're okay I guess, but I hope they improve on it in the sequels.

Character and world building is stellar though and the next game has my attention I guess lol

Heh, and I appreciate that history.

It's fun to read.

Though, even though I was pretty shallow and stupid, you were still entertained by it? Well, then again, you documented Lux's... growth throughout the ages... pretty well.

I wouldn't call that Lux's history.

But I can say he did become better throughout the years, even if there were ups and downs.

That goes for almost everyone though.

stars in bottles? ?

this?

[spoiler=pcs gathering dust on our desk unite!]IMG_20140820_183701.jpg

The rainbow bottle is great btw

It was really hard to inflate apparently

And I see a tease. New HD NTG Maker pic?

i need moar rainbows

inflate huh! ah makes sense.

hmmmmm sadly not :S

Hmmmmm it probably doesn't answer it very well x3

Speaking from experience, eh?

Yes

The first time I visited, I confirmed that I was in love with her.

The second time I visited, she made me fall in love with her family and the place she lives, in addition to pretty much enslaving me to lovey-dovey stuff.

My heart is in Alabama.

I had nearly forgotten how much I hated the Las Vegas weather. Due to the years I've been just "taking it".

Edited by shadowofchaos

now that's just one of the wrongest thi-

I mean YEAH AND I DON'T TAKE NO CRAP FROM NOBODY

I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT FIREFOX (you better have burn heal) WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

sorry sis but firefox ain't that good

The Plugin container has been crashing for me frequently, as of late.

see? fre's better off being a strong, indepedent chrome or opera

[spoiler=tits ending]

That kinda hit the feels a little bit...

The battle with Richard was hilarious because of a glitch that used Estelle's voice whenever he was hit.

The final boss was kinda random and a bit too easy except for his rage attack which was dumb because OHKO every time.

It probably would have felt a bit more challenging but fair if he had kept summoning more little robots.

I predicted that Alba was a villain.

The battles got a bit better, but I would have like more crafts for some characters and I barely used arts the whole game except in the final battles.

I also wished the random encouters were more diverse to make it a bit less redundant, like different enemy setups for each encounter.

They're okay I guess, but I hope they improve on it in the sequels.

Character and world building is stellar though and the next game has my attention I guess lol

I wouldn't call that Lux's history.

But I can say he did become better throughout the years, even if there were ups and downs.

That goes for almost everyone though.

the original pc versions didn't have voices for richard (well... the first release didn't have voices period, and the updated releases didn't either), so i suppose xseed derped when inserting his voices

the only real defense against the final boss's rage attack was earth guard/earth wall (which, incidentally, trivialize pretty much every boss)... which reminds me, funny you say you didn't use arts, as they're very strong in the first games of this series. though they also kinda require you to use the cast 2 quartz...

just as planned

The first time I visited, I confirmed that I was in love with her.

The second time I visited, she made me fall in love with her family and the place she lives, in addition to pretty much enslaving me to lovey-dovey stuff.

My heart is in Alabama.

I had nearly forgotten how much I hated the Las Vegas weather. Due to the years I've been just "taking it".

101% whipped