• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

wahhh confuz

[spoiler=jenni's loghlog ep 57]why are rulers always so lonely. i guess this one is different though, Reinhard's loneliness comes from missing his two fave people ;~; he has achieved his dream, but the one he pictured had both Kircheis and Annerose standing by him. that and he is a man searching for excitement rather than peace!! he wants to fight great enemies!! well Yang... will you rise to the challenge?

meanwhile Yang seems to prefer a peaceful lifestyle. does he really think that way? well he deserves a rest before he flexes his brain i suppose.

i see Hilda is in love with Reinhard, but political complications would make it difficult for them to be together. that and Reinhard is too busy being haunted by his ghosts... no intention to get married. or to make an heir. what will his subjects think of that? hehe

so the plan was for the ill bedridden Baron Kunmel to assassinate the Kaiser. of course! what else would the Earth church want him to do? it didn't happen though. he got a nice punch by Reinhard 'you're not touching my pendant' von Lohengramm. and Kissling kept trying to get out his seat haha "be still! stop moving!". poor Kunmel. wanting to accomplish something that badly... AND he ruined it all. now Hilda is in an awkward position because they're cousins. i hope the others will be lenient on her.

and Merkatz was wondering what's the weakness in the Lohengramm Dynasty. well... it's Reinhard himself! hot-blooded 23 y.o. guy. heh or maybe not.

Truniht is such a rat. giving Earth church info to the Empire and declaring his utmost "loyalty" to their Kaiser BLEUGH even the guy was like "that's enough stop talking plz"

wow extreme Earth cultists.

.............................."brains"

Edited by NTG

That's because you're Fruity INSANITY though

I do sometimes but usually just when I'm circling around Lumiose

I don't really like playing without sound =< Even when I tried playing it muted and playing different music It feels worse than listening to the songs I'm getting sick of hearing

late but

You can play without sound, and just listen to the VGM via computer/phone+headphone?

but Fre said it felt worse :o

hmm when was the last time i muted the game to play other music... ah, FE7. huh.

[spoiler=jenni's loghlog ep 58]

yay Hilda and her dad are released from house arrest

wow Oberstein trying to get Reinhard to consider marriage

Reuental seems frustrated!! ooh apparently he has no desire to topple this dynasty... phew. i was worried he was going to do try things. i guess he admires Reinhard and his work enough.

Julian and co are at Earth. Poplan is still thinking of women. and those Bishops seem to be hiding something...???

OP3: Yang and Reinhard finally cross paths. lonely Kaiser. only Yang can turn Reinhard's head... ohmy.png

ED3: Julian is leaving the nest

i could very well squeeze in 1 or 2 more eps today... or should i take a break

Edited by NTG

[spoiler=Zero Evo Opening]

I see them both in the opening movie, so I don't think so...

I hear SC is many people's favorite in the whole series.

And something like that I wouldn't want to skip. Or spoil.

I'm holding off the OVAs for a reason. :3

the evo openings mercilessly spoil their games too

especially ao's

and the ova is terrible

that's not funny tho >(

how did you make the payment

it usually takes only a couple minutes to process mine

credit card as usual

the longest it took for me was about 2 hours, and there were times were it was almost instantaneous

>_>

Edited by UIir