FE4 THREAD

Fia

you ate too much logh too quickly.

but i think when you're a little older you may appreciate the taste.

for now, just enjoy some sweets and cakes.

at least you like tits!!

teehee~~~

LoGH is hard to get into for a casual viewer of entertainment. Neal not being into it doesnt surprise me. What kinda bugs me is...

I think it's more because I wasn't watching LoGH for the sake of watching LoGh. I was watching LoGH because I wanted the approval of someone who wanted me to watch LoGH.

Coddlecoddlecoddlecoddle.

Why...why! Why do you need the approval of that person so much, that you were willing to sit through hours and hours of something you didnt even enjoy to begin with? Why didnt you just be honest with TE and say "Look, i wanted to finish this anime because you are senpai, but i really dont like it very much and find it dull. So im gonna stop." Im hoping TE would have just been like "oh ok."

The reason i checked it out was because you guys were talking about it, and im curious by nature. So i checked it out. I do want to get back into watching it soon, but MAN I JUST CANT FIND THE TIME AHHHHH~

So we're counting Neal's thoughtcrimes now, huh...

I do think some people are being too harsh on him this time around.

are we all grilling Neal now

With onions!

Seriously though...a person should not feel forced to do something or force themselves to enjoy stuff they otherwise wouldnt, just to seek approval. And if one finds themselves doing that, it is a sign of extreme insecurity. And that makes me sad. It saddens me when i see people act or be really insecure to that kind of point. Its depressing. People should be honest with themselves.

Also Neal, i do not think anyone in this thread actually wants you to leave or stop posting. I know i dont. I think you just need to be more honest with yourself and those around you.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were Fruit, I'd have left a long time ago in all quite honesty. Yes, I know he screws up a LOT. But the way the lot of you are treating him probably would've pushed any sane person to hatred by now.

Neal, my honest question is why you would subject yourself to that?

Watch something for yourself, not for others.

I mean, I never watched Madoka until I wanted to watch it for myself with a certain someone.

I was willing to watch it with them... but it was still my decision.

Edited by shadowofchaos

They certainly haven't done anything to help him

But as I've said, idk what to suggest so I can't quite say I can do any better by doing nothing

I mean... supposedly he enjoys it all?

But it still doesn't help him at all x3

(so I really can't blame him for not improving or getting worse)

Neal is tougher than he acts

he's very persistent idk if that's a good thing or not

Well I'm an idiot~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Okay so you were just acting like it, guess I shoulda known

Well... no.

If I'm really nothing but dead weight and add absolutely nothing to this place - that is, if I'm nothing but an annoyance, I don't think it's unreasonable to at least consider leaving the FE4 THREAD.

teehee~~~

LoGH is hard to get into for a casual viewer of entertainment. Neal not being into it doesnt surprise me. What kinda bugs me is...

Why...why! Why do you need the approval of that person so much, that you were willing to sit through hours and hours of something you didnt even enjoy to begin with? Why didnt you just be honest with TE and say "Look, i wanted to finish this anime because you are senpai, but i really dont like it very much and find it dull. So im gonna stop." Im hoping TE would have just been like "oh ok."

The reason i checked it out was because you guys were talking about it, and im curious by nature. So i checked it out. I do want to get back into watching it soon, but MAN I JUST CANT FIND THE TIME AHHHHH~

I do think some people are being too harsh on him this time around.

With onions!

Seriously though...a person should not feel forced to do something or force themselves to enjoy stuff they otherwise wouldnt, just to seek approval. And if one finds themselves doing that, it is a sign of extreme insecurity. And that makes me sad. It saddens me when i see people act or be really insecure to that kind of point. Its depressing. People should be honest with themselves.

Also Neal, i do not think anyone in this thread actually wants you to leave or stop posting. I know i dont. I think you just need to be more honest with yourself and those around you.

I don't even know anymore. ;n;

If I were Fruit, I'd have left a long time ago in all quite honesty. Yes, I know he screws up a LOT. But the way the lot of you are treating him probably would've pushed any sane person to hatred by now.

Does that make me insane? :>

Because I still like it here? :P

Because I'm a mas- I mean, because I must get be noticed by senp- I mean... I don't... know? o.o

I didn't want to be whitelisted by TE, I guess.

Since he's one of the people I talk to more here...

thanks

M-mean. ;n;

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I mean, I never watched Madoka until I wanted to watch it for myself with a certain someone.

I was willing to watch it with them... but it was still my decision.

This. I watched/read JoJo because i actually finally wanted to see/read it after years of hearing about it. I found myself liking it despite it being anime/manga and im not huge on that stuff. I finally checked it out, not to seek approval, but because wynaut?

They certainly haven't done anything to help him

But as I've said, idk what to suggest so I can't quite say I can do any better by doing nothing

I mean... supposedly he enjoys it all?

But it still doesn't help him at all x3

(so I really can't blame him for not improving or getting worse)

Well I'm an idiot~

What do you even mean by this? *squints* How is encouraging Neal to be honest with himself, not helping him?

Well... no.

If I'm really nothing but dead weight and add absolutely nothing to this place - that is, if I'm nothing but an annoyance, I don't think it's unreasonable to at least consider leaving the FE4 THREAD.

I don't even know anymore. ;n;

Does that make me insane? :>

Because I still like it here? :P

Because I'm a mas- I mean, because I must get be noticed by senp- I mean... I don't... know? o.o

I didn't want to be whitelisted by TE, I guess.

Since he's one of the people I talk to more here...

M-mean. ;n;

tumblr_inline_mkoiy3o6qF1rpya30.gif

Sweetie, you have to ask yourself this question:

Is it worth that much trouble?

Is seeking the approval of someone worth doing all of that?

In my opinion, you arent "dead weight" or a waste of time. You are a young person who seems a little clueless, quite naive, but willing to try for the sake of trying. I think...i think you just need to find yourself. Dont rely on others to help find your own identity, mang.

Fruit, I'm absolutely serious. I am not sure why you put up with all of this.

I...agree with this. Because this isnt like the other times where Neal made a really egregious error. This is just...

2wpt7ir.gif

Fruit, I'm absolutely serious. I am not sure why you put up with all of this.

Well

It could be serious that he really enjoys it all

That's why I'm not sure what to do with him~

They make it look like he's being beat to death and he makes it look like he's being beat to death, yet he still enjoys all his time here and it confuses me

I'm not even sure if he needs to be helped ^o^

All I know is both sides are making me sick of what I see especially since I'm overreacting and that makes me sick of myself too and so basically I just try ignoring it all ;u;

Basically I habitually scroll over stuff with bright purple text because otherwise I'm the one who's driven insane in the end

There's just so many contradictions clashing and I'm better off ignoring it~

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh never change, me, #gg

What do you even mean by this? *squints* How is encouraging Neal to be honest with himself, not helping him?

Sorry, that's... not what I was talking about

I'm fine with encouragement

Edited by Freohr Datia

Freohr, perhaps you should explain just what you feel Neal must improve on, outside the obvious cluelessness. Cuz, when i take that part away, i just see a kid. A kid whos eager to please (perhaps too eager) and just wants to have friends.

I feel like I messed up somewhere.

.____.

I don't mean to make things big issues.

And then TE and Marthur are going to come back and be like "What the hell happened here? Did Neal 'cause a mess again?" :(

Personally, Neal, i dont think you messed up at all.

Personally, Neal, i dont think you messed up at all.

Regardless of whether I did or not, when something like this happens, I feel like it's my fault and I caused a problem.

I hate it when I make problems, though.

Being a nuisance is one thing, but 'causing problems and rifts is something I try to stay clear from.

It doesn't help that half the issues here seem to be my fault...

that would have been acceptable, yes

it was blatantly clear he wasn't enjoying logh from the start, but he insisted it wasn't the case

so i challenged him

And then TE and Marthur are going to come back and be like "What the hell happened here? Did Neal 'cause a mess again?" :(

dammit neal, do that in the bathroom, not here Edited by OldMan

Freohr, perhaps you should explain just what you feel Neal must improve on, outside the obvious cluelessness. Cuz, when i take that part away, i just see a kid. A kid whos eager to please (perhaps too eager) and just wants to have friends.

Well... in my mind what I see is somebody who's so desperate and needy for attention that he... basically settles for anything

And it seems I'm learning he plays along with it a lot too which is what's been confusing me

And then there's the huuuuuuuge incident where he made a really tough promise that he couldn't at all keep, or I think he's been repeatedly making promises he couldn't/didn't keep

And probably other things I'm not remembering ;u;

Naivety/cluelessness isn't really bad in my books... so I would certainly look "outside of obvious cluelessness"

Except for the most part, just in general I see "improving" as "getting better at avoiding the trouble he stirs up or gets himself into"

But to fix that I think that everybody who continues to alienate or antagonize him also need to change their methods, I really really think that both sides need to change their methods

BUT really I don't know what to do, I've tried avoiding commenting on it because I don't know what to suggest at all and that doesn't make me any better than anybody else just I always slip sometimes and this time it seems very mistakenly as well

Edit: Well it's just that what I'm thinking is that encouragement would be very very helpful since it's a different method from what lots of people here tend to use, yet idk how well any encouragement that's been given has been working on him so far and idk how much he'd even listen (because it seems like he maybe doesn't listen that well either? Well he listens but he doesn't act) and idk what, more specifically than that, could work on him

Edited by Freohr Datia

[spoiler=Korean TitS]

So apparently the Space-elemental quartz in Korean is 공. Which is, iirc, the Korean pronunciation of 空. What confuses me is that the Korean title for TitS is 천공의궤적, which literally translates into Trails in the Sky, but the 천공 part is really 天空.

dammit neal, do that in the bathroom, not here

I'm not doing anythiiiiiiiiing.

But even though I want to I also think it'd be best for me to continue ignoring everything because I really am running in circles

W-well maybe I always am BUT EVEN MORE SO

when you touch him, the first song will be born in his world

But no matter how much encouragement I receive, it's no use unless I put in work on my end. :(

obviously

you can also ignore all encouragement and cry in a fetal position

smells fishy

precisely Edited by OldMan