• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=jenni's loghlog 94]-noooooo Reuental. now he is truly rebelling? it's too late. there's no going back. why does he have to be so prideful at this time. but even so... would he eventually rebel anyway? nooooooooooooooo

-Lang crawling around as Mittermeyer pointed a gun at him. HA that was so funny!! whoa Kesler stopped him from shooting though.

-but at least Lutz/Kesler uncovered Lang's crime!! finally that rat is caught!!! I'm confused though. he does all this crap and wants a high position. but earlier they revealed he likes to donate money regularly?... or is that just a form of repenting for his nasty character.

-wow finally. Hilda is... pregnant!? when Frederica fell ill, I thought she might be pregnant. and then Hilda felt unwell for a bit, so i thought she might be pregnant. but now here's the obvious sign! finally, someone is pregnant. i suppose her feeling unwell back then (ep 91) might have been an early sign? whoops i forgot how early pregnancy symptoms can show. nvm. but Hilda doesn't want to tell Reinhard... oh my. is it because of how he might feel?. would he immediately want to take responsibility and marry her? but then a child makes things complicated, considering Reinhard's anti-inheritance views.

-he said he wanted her answer when he returns, but with all that's happened, it seems the proposal has been put aside for now. ohmymy.

-Mittermeyer is probably going to fight Reuental? :( man things are getting so tense.

-ep 93 Reuental(&Mittermeyer) flashbacks makes me think it's going to be like Kircheis. one of them is going to die soon :| noooooo i don't wannaaaaaa

-Reuental dragging Admirals with him to admire art was amusing. how strange huh. people who are good at war... will have no place in a peaceful era :( hmm we'll see.

-sigh riots at the Nguyen Kim Hoa memorial. how ironic, Reuental sending soldiers there as a precaution but also their presence sparked discomfort. but someone was screwing around behind the scenes, so i guess some shit would've happened regardless. they're purposely trying to put Reuental in a difficult position. goddam Lang and Rubinsky and terrorists.

-Why did Grillpatzer not report that it was Terraists behind the Uruvasi incident?... or was he worried about lack of evidence and people thinking that Reuental may have Terra connections? or was he not thinking properly? or does he actually suspect Reuental?

-wow Reuen sent an offer to the Iserlohn guys?? things are getting serious.

-democracy all but died when Yang did, but... there is a seed of hope?

-sometimes it gets so hard without you

dropped

But that's against the rules.

[spoiler=jenni's loghlog 94]-noooooo Reuental. now he is truly rebelling? it's too late. there's no going back. why does he have to be so prideful at this time. but even so... would he eventually rebel anyway? nooooooooooooooo

-Lang crawling around as Mittermeyer pointed a gun at him. HA that was so funny!! whoa Kesler stopped him from shooting though.

-but at least Lutz/Kesler uncovered Lang's crime!! finally that rat is caught!!! I'm confused though. he does all this crap and wants a high position. but earlier they revealed he likes to donate money regularly?... or is that just a form of repenting for his nasty character.

-wow finally. Hilda is... pregnant!? when Frederica fell ill, I thought she might be pregnant. and then Hilda felt unwell for a bit, so i thought she might be pregnant. but now here's the obvious sign! finally, someone is pregnant. i suppose her feeling unwell back then (ep 91) might have been an early sign? whoops i forgot how early pregnancy symptoms can show. nvm. but Hilda doesn't want to tell Reinhard... oh my. is it because of how he might feel?. would he immediately want to take responsibility and marry her? but then a child makes things complicated, considering Reinhard's anti-inheritance views.

-he said he wanted her answer when he returns, but with all that's happened, it seems the proposal has been put aside for now. ohmymy.

-Mittermeyer is probably going to fight Reuental? :( man things are getting so tense.

-ep 93 Reuental(&Mittermeyer) flashbacks makes me think it's going to be like Kircheis. one of them is going to die soon :| noooooo i don't wannaaaaaa

-Reuental dragging Admirals with him to admire art was amusing. how strange huh. people who are good at war... will have no place in a peaceful era :( hmm we'll see.

-sigh riots at the Nguyen Kim Hoa memorial. how ironic, Reuental sending soldiers there as a precaution but also their presence sparked discomfort. but someone was screwing around behind the scenes, so i guess some shit would've happened regardless. they're purposely trying to put Reuental in a difficult position. goddam Lang and Rubinsky and terrorists.

-Why did Grillpatzer not report that it was Terraists behind the Uruvasi incident?... or was he worried about lack of evidence and people thinking that Reuental may have Terra connections? or was he not thinking properly? or does he actually suspect Reuental?

-wow Reuen sent an offer to the Iserlohn guys?? things are getting serious.

-democracy all but died when Yang did, but... there is a seed of hope?

-sometimes it gets so hard without you

Lang and Grillpatzer's motivations are explained later.

Lang and Grillpatzer's motivations are explained later.

[spoiler=logh 95]I see Grillpatz.

>how can we have war achievements when there is no war

advocating the battle so he can do stuff and get promoted. so he's pretending to help Reuental for now.

Aggghhh dammit these guys. at the very least, citizens won't be involved. but there are still soldiers. but they're just pawns to these guys.

Reuental and Kaiser enjoy war for the... excitement? how strange. or rather, they like good fights. they want to exercise their brain against a powerful enemy. it's just like... when people desire challenging chess matches!!!

and Grillp. I guess I see where he's coming from. what do soldiers do in a time of peace? sigh, they wouldn't like to retire and just live calmly? oh well. hah Yang did want to retire though!

I'm worried for Reuen. it's true, will his fleet have good enough morale? will they be ablw to execute his plans?

I'm going to bet my money Reuen will fall...

[spoiler=tits sc - HOLY CRAP]

REN?! WHAT?! WHY?!
No. 15?!

A SCYTHE?!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING.

*NOW* I REMEMBER SEEING A NENDOROID WITH PURPLE HAIR AND A SCYTHE.

The music is so much better in SC than it was in FC.

Wow this game is getting addictive.

Chapter 3 only and I've clocked 25 hours - 8 hours less than my total playtime of FC (PSP).

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Man I'm still in the prologue of tits. VN's taking so much of my videogame time. Is level 10 good for starting the mayors request to go the Malga Mine?

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

[spoiler=tits sc - HOLY CRAP]

REN?! WHAT?! WHY?!

No. 15?!

A SCYTHE?!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING.

*NOW* I REMEMBER SEEING A NENDOROID WITH PURPLE HAIR AND A SCYTHE.

The music is so much better in SC than it was in FC.

Wow this game is getting addictive.

Chapter 3 only and I've clocked 25 hours - 8 hours less than my total playtime of FC (PSP).

she's in the opening too

for once, your cluelessness helped you avoid a spoiler!

told you

Edited by OldMan

she's in the opening too

for once, your cluelessness helped you avoid a spoiler!

told you

I didn't expect her to betray me like that.

Her "mama and papa" are just dolls, lies.

I guess that's why she's called "Doll master," though. (Or however you translate that.)

She just took the Gospel and ran off with her mecha.

It just catches the mood a lot better.

I've been playing this all afternoon. *~*
Haven't even eaten breakfast or lunch. ~o3o~
I actually feel bad for カノネ. (Transliteration of the Korean name? I forget her name in English...)
Edited by Fruity Insanity