FE4 THREAD

Fia

[spoiler=LoGH 110 SPOILERY DISCUSSION]~Emil~

Ok the more I think about it the Emil poison theory isn't too far-fetched. But his childish innocence, his red hair, and the fact Reinhard trusts in him so much, make me not want to believe he'd do that to the Kaiser.

Marthur, were you suggesting Emil wanted to poison Yang? If you were, then I can't imagine what his motive would be. And assuming he poisoned Reinhard too... I suppose like Terraism, he could have wanted to wipe out the biggest forces in the universe for some reason or other?

Plus I'd like to believe in the narrator. All along, he is of the opinion that Reinhard burned his own body out because of his fiery vigour. I suppose there is such a thing as an "unreliable narrator" though, and even some things he isn't sure about. And who is the narrator? Is he simply the exterior narrator unrelated to the universe? Or is he some historian in the future? Or is "burning his own body" a distraction to what the real cause might be...

Besides, not everything was tied up neatly. Apparently Erwin Josef went missing? And De Villier saying how he's not the only one out there trying to topple the Lohengramm Dynasty. Unleeeess his speech was just a generic one just warning that the Dynasty won't go smoothly, and just implying to the audience that peace is not necessarily completely attained even though the anime ends.

Conclusion: Nooo don't make me suspect Emiiiiil.

I guess I'd have to rewatch LoGH to properly investigate this issue.

[spoiler=110]

It's just a facade.

For the same reason the terraists wanted Yang and Reinhard dead. And/or some people that can profit from the war and didn't want it to stop.

That was Hilda's opinion. Not the narrator? And yes, I think he's some historian from the future.

And nah, De Villiers' statement doesn't sound generic to me. He makes it clear that he knows at least another party and almost say who they are before he is interrupted by Julian.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I dun get what's that gif referencing

Kenshiro wearing Havel's helmet which is the heaviest and one of the best armor sets defense wise and poise wise to not get staggered in Dark Souls.

Other dude wearing the poster boy armor about to get Havel'd.

noooooooo Maaarthuuuuur

stop being so convinciiiiing

p.s. where's your FE4 and LoGH comparisons?

[spoiler=The most convincing argument]

Emil rhymes with evil.

All over the place.

But aren't some things pretty obvious?

I dun get what's that gif referencing

Dark Souls' Havel set. Edited by Marthur

The most convincing argument

All over the place.

But aren't some things pretty obvious?

:(

yah some are obvious don't mind me.

But this does make me lol a bit

[spoiler=LoGH 72 SPOILER]Bucock died fighting against the autocratic Reinhard*.

and he left a widow :(

*I know you have VASM down as Rudolf

Edited by NTG