• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, well, the day before, no one spammed 6700 when it came around, so it doesn't happen every time, just about... 8/10 times.

As far as I know, they're close friends but, I don't know...

Uh, thank you..?

happy birthday NTG!!

I guess it only happens when someone notices the numbers. most likely due to the lack of an exciting topic of conversation.

I just hope it doesn't lead to people feeling envious!

you're welcome!! thank you!!

What is this?

Happy birthday!!

*~*Sieg Mein Kaiser*~*

*~*Sieg Kaiser Reinhard*~*

~*Hoff Kaiserin!*~

*~*

I guess it only happens when someone notices the numbers. most likely due to the lack of an exciting topic of conversation.

I just hope it doesn't lead to people feeling envious!

you're welcome!! thank you!!

That's almost about half the time, I have to give it to them, they always find something to talk about, particularly Pokemon and Smash, even before smash had a release date, mind you.

Nah... well, it did lead to another clone topic, so...

You're welcome!! *that actually can go ad infinitum, so let's say it did and carry on*

It feels very strange. It feels a peculiar kind of strange, after having watched the 110 episode long LoGH.

It's probably not unique to LoGH though. I started watching LoGH like a ninja, with no particular pressure (except for guilt). I knew nothing about LoGH except for people here occasionally saying it's awesome, and Sask using the name and avatar of Reinhard von Lohengramm. But now I've finished the whole thing ~3 months later and now I know so much about it. It's like I've just been on holiday to the Galactic Empire.

And it was such a good experience and I feel sort of empty at the same time, because I won't experience the discovery of LoGH ever again (unless I lost my memory somehow). I won't feel episode 82 the same way I did when I first watched it.

tldr; LoGH was amazing

Edited by NTG

And it was such a good experience and I feel sort of empty at the same time, because I won't experience the discovery of LoGH ever again (unless I lost my memory somehow).

welcome to the club

That's almost about half the time, I have to give it to them, they always find something to talk about, particularly Pokemon and Smash, even before smash had a release date, mind you.

Nah... well, it did lead to another clone topic, so...

You're welcome!! *that actually can go ad infinitum, so let's say it did and carry on*

Pokemon and Smash! Not bad. Well there seems to be many people over there so someone's gonna think of a topic.

Clone topics... I want to make a LoGH thread.

You're even welcomer!! *ha*

welcome to the club

Where's the club badge

Pokemon and Smash! Not bad. Well there seems to be many people over there so someone's gonna think of a topic.

Clone topics... I want to make a LoGH thread.

You're even welcomer!! *ha*

The weird this, those are the two topics I don't click with the most, I find that here has more of what I'm interested in, and then some.

Well, I might be a part of that, I watched some LoGH and I can see how you guys like it.

:O That is impressive! I didn't think of that, You're even more welcomer!!

The weird this, those are the two topics I don't click with the most, I find that here has more of what I'm interested in, and then some.

Well, I might be a part of that, I watched some LoGH and I can see how you guys like it.

:O That is impressive! I didn't think of that, You're even more welcomer!!

I'm not into Pkmn or Smash either!! Welcome!! (Until the day I decide to get Alpha Sapphire hmmmm) Well many topics fly by in here so yeah you're bound to find something.

How much did you watch?

I have a bit of experience You're welcomerer!! (ok now it's getting cheesy. there's the extent of my "vocab")

... <_<

Happy birthday Zenbiniar!!

I'm not into Pkmn or Smash either!! Welcome!! (Until the day I decide to get Alpha Sapphire hmmmm) Well many topics fly by in here so yeah you're bound to find something.

How much did you watch?

I have a bit of experience You're welcomerer!! (ok now it's getting cheesy. there's the extent of my "vocab")

iirc it was the Ys talk that made me take notice, oh and FSN.

I watched some scenes, to get a feel for it, so I watched this scene with this guy, he got hit in the back by an axe, and it seemed like he didn't even care.

And then there was one knife fight... I didn't pay attention to names.

Very well. ^_^;

Try somethings like this:

OMG Reinhardo-sama is SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I LOVE HIS HAIR

His eyes OMFG I LOSE MYSELF THERE EVERYTIME AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH