• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I never provide entertainment for anyone but myself. Just decided to share a drink with a friend I don't get to see a lot of after a stressful week. ...Well, more than one. jaegerbomb, tequila, and whisky in ten minutes = dizzy kat.

Dude there was an oppossum in our back yard and the poor thing was being terrorized by our dogs ;_;

Fortunately it was unharmed but very frightened and pissed off, so we're just like chill heres some food and left

Poor opossum. Did it eat the food?

I never provide entertainment for anyone but myself.

It's okay.

Poor opossum. Did it eat the food?

idk maybe it did after we left, I'll check in a couple of hours or somethin'

running into various wild animals out of the blue is always fun for me as long as its harmless and not pooping on me or anything else gross (fucking birds, man)

idk maybe it did after we left, I'll check in a couple of hours or somethin'

running into various wild animals out of the blue is always fun for me as long as its harmless and not pooping on me or anything else gross (fucking birds, man)

Keep me updated.

Certainly sounds fun. I remember when my brother and a few relatives slept under a tree once and in the morning they had a nice shower, courtesy of the birds. That was funny.

Hmmmmm Aqua are you saying you don't "attempt" to entertain anybody but yourself, or are you saying that try as you might the only person you end up entertaining is yourself?

I think those different interpretations might be causing confusion here... maybe...

Oh, how did Mama Mia go, that's finished now, right?

yep~! The show was sunday! It went fine, for the most part. The linens wouldn't iron and one actress broke/injured her thumb through no one's fault by her own, but other than that...

Hmmmmm Aqua are you saying you don't "attempt" to entertain anybody but yourself, or are you saying that try as you might the only person you end up entertaining is yourself?

I think those different interpretations might be causing confusion here... maybe...

The former is what I'm trying to say. I mean; I'll tell jokes for friends and the like, but I don't drink and ramble for anyone but myself, just the same as how I dress and that sort of thing.

Edited by Aquakat

Keep me updated.

Certainly sounds fun. I remember when my brother and a few relatives slept under a tree once and in the morning they had a nice shower, courtesy of the birds. That was funny.

Lettuce rolling up all in here to bring you swift news, seems like the little guy left after taking a few bites

and that is FRIGHTENING oh my goodness they didn't have too much difficulty washing that all off did they? I don't even wanna think about the smell and can you imagine getting that all up in your hair? That sounds so utterly devastating stay away from my precious locks thanks

...I've heard of "break a leg" but breaking a thumb is new, lol.

yeah, I've no idea what happened, but it was sometime during Act 2, and the girl had a MAJOR quick-change for the finale that involved tight jumpsuits. Got her out in time, nonetheless, but very stressful

Lettuce rolling up all in here to bring you swift news, seems like the little guy left after taking a few bites

and that is FRIGHTENING oh my goodness they didn't have too much difficulty washing that all off did they? I don't even wanna think about the smell and can you imagine getting that all up in your hair? That sounds so utterly devastating stay away from my precious locks thanks

How reliable of Lettuce News. Poor little guy. Maybe he wasn't very hungry after that fright.

Yup. It was easy washing it off. One of them got a bomb dropped in the eye. That was hilarious. And it's probably fine if it falls in your hair, it'll come off easily.

Edited by Nightmare

How reliable of Lettuce News. Poor little guy. Maybe he wasn't very hungry after that fright.

Yup. It was easy washing it off. One of them got a bomb dropped in the eye. That was hilarious. And it's probably fine if it falls in your hair, it'll come off easily.

I don't blame hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

Oh good, good-- YEAH OH MY GOD thats what happened to me that one horrible time at the lorikeet exhibit, landed right in my eye.. It didn't hurt and was easy to get out but maaaaaaaaaaan that just felt so gross I still like birds but I've been wary about being beneath them ever since

I don't blame hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

Oh good, good-- YEAH OH MY GOD thats what happened to me that one horrible time at the lorikeet exhibit, landed right in my eye.. It didn't hurt and was easy to get out but maaaaaaaaaaan that just felt so gross I still like birds but I've been wary about being beneath them ever since

I've been wary since hearing that story too. But it's still hilarious when it happens to someone else.

oooo

That looks a bit like the old Prince of Persia games only like, not annoying to control. I may have to check that one out.

Just be aware that unlike POP, this game is not story-driven.

Basically, you're just fencing inside an arena and it's only really great if you have someone to play against (and there's always online multiplayer for that too)

I was bad at Smash until my brother told me it's just about timing.

Avoid enemy attacks. Attack them when there's an opening. Jump jump jump. Use the Special to save yourself from a fall.

And practice the moves until it's more familiar to you.

I have a hard time doing smash attacks, because I keep moving and they never seem to work when I want them to.

WELL I MEANT I WON'T GIVE UP

That's a lot of time. I won't disappoint. Also, Radiant Historia works. \o/

...Do you have a AHEM working patch for Mass Attack too?

YOU ARLEADY GAVE UP ON LAST SUNDAY

It is. And that's nice! Have you started playing it yet?

jii

Yep, alwaaaaaaaaaaays gotta check your surroundings! Even if its one such as myself? ;_;

aaaaaaalways M-maybe.

YOU ARLEADY GAVE UP ON LAST SUNDAY

It is. And that's nice! Have you started playing it yet?

jii

NONSENSE

I'M ARINO'S PROTEGE

Not yet, but I guess today's as good a day as any. For GCCX2 too.

*Whistles nonchalantly*

Edited by Nightmare

Smoke detectors are horrible horrible horrible

They are driving me insane

definition of insane: I would rather die in a fire than leave these things installed

siiiiigh but I'll probably uninsane in a bit and realize a fire is probably a lot worse but for now smoke detectors can go die in a fire