Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You two. You guys are allowed in my blankie fort. #notsavages

Story of poor Neal's life. D:

Or maybe its that old "gingers have no souls" thing. Either way, its a shame. My irl friend's daughter has FIRE ENGINE RED hair naturally. Its really amazing. Shes about 7 years old and so far, no teasing. Im actually jealous cuz of how goddamn red her hair is. Like Ariel from the Little Mermaid red. Dayum.

Im going to be sticking with a very dark brown or a natural black with my hair from now on. Jet black makes me look like a walking goth cliche and i fucking hate that shit.

Blankie fort~

I wanna dye my hair a dark shade of purple.

Either that, or neon pink.

...omg, that's... well, some people can work it...? ...butIjustthinkanimecharacterweabooiamsosorry

The only non anonymous users looking in here are girls...

I rarely got teased (because I never spoke so I never really had any friends to tease me... =o) but when I did it was either about how incredibly short I was or people asking me if I even knew how to talk (because I never spoke~)

those can get pretty bad probably because on how popular it is, but at least it's not as bad as

well, actually

this right here

it's particularly ugly when it looks like straw

i suppose you're right

It'd be so good for cosplaying.

Screw wigs. I can dream of being a bishounen. ;n;

what cosplay

this?

It'd be so good for cosplaying.

Screw wigs. I can dream of being a bishounen. ;n;

Pink is objectively the manliest color, and anyone who disagrees is W-R-O-N-G.

I'm kidding, okay?

I'd have to get the permanent kind, of course, so it wouldn't wash off! =P

once a Roxas, always a roxas

missing the pointTM

You do know who you're talking to, right? :3333

...omg, that's... well, some people can work it...? ...butIjustthinkanimecharacterweabooiamsosorry

I spend my time watching anime, playing Japanese video games, and studying Japanese!

I'm a weaboo... I think.

what cosplay

this?

That would work.

I can't remember being teased about my red hair, but then again there was always something else that I could be teased for

Like being a glasses-wearing bookworm since Kindergarten that never had many friends and liked stuff like Harry Potter and Pokémon way too much

;-;

I'm a filthy savage, 'cause I have a hard time drinking unsweetened tea :<

Poor Neal indeed. He'll learn eventually... I hope

And yeah, that's probably a lot of it. While I wasn't teased much for my hair, my sister was 'cause she unfortunately had a lot of freckles when she was little

And damn, Ariel red? My sister would kill for that :o

I have very straight hair so i never got teased for that. I got teased over the coke bottle glasses.

Ill make an exception in my blankie fort for you, Kon. :B

Yeah my friend's daughter even was Ariel for one Halloween. They needed no wig or spray color. Its like...oh gods everyone is gonna be pining over her hair.

missing the pointTM

Neal's Life Story

I weebed out once and did my hair a blue-black color. This was like in 2003 or some junk. My uber-weeb friend was hella jellis. The problem is that shit faded really fast. :/

it starts next saturday

and to probably kill that "probably"...

that pink-haired character is a trap

LOL

I actually thought it was a guy because of the context you posted the picture :awesome:

wouldn't have had any idea otherwise

also i wanna know when HF movie issssss

LOL

I actually thought it was a guy because of the context you posted the picture :awesome:

Yeah same here. I totally knew that was a trap, despite me knowing fuck all about whatever that was being posted.

I still always see brown when I look at Emma's hair but I probably just see what I wanna see

it's okay freohr, you aren't alone there

LOL

also i wanna know when HF movie issssss

well, technically it's a female character played by a guy

Perfect reason for me to watch it.

i knew it

Why that? I thought you didn't like Heaven's Feel? ...or... wait, is that an acronym for something else?

I dunno, overall I might still not like it but that are some pretty awesome moments

I think this route could have been better than UBW if it Sakura was actually likeable o3o and if it had more Saber

But in the end maybe i could say i have a love-hate relationship with this route

Or i think i could call it "wasted potential"

I still got a bit of the 15th day and the final day to go so the best/worst could still be to come

I dunno, overall I might still not like it but that are some pretty awesome moments

I think this route could have been better than UBW if it Sakura was actually likeable o3o and if it had more Saber

But in the end maybe i could say i have a love-hate relationship with this route

Or i think i could call it "wasted potential"

I still got a bit of the 15th day and the final day to go so the best/worst could still be to come

Ah, I see. *thinking* Mmm... yeah, I can definitely agree with that opinion. I hate more than love it, but I will admit it has some VERY badass moments. ...Maybe a movie could salvage it, actually.

Regardless, I'm far more excited for the UBW anime! ^^

Oh yeah, I'm far more excited for the UBW anime gotta diminish the hype so I won't get disappointed even if it is good :<

@shinpichu

[spoiler=UBW] Shinji being alive was what didn't make UBW's good ending perfect for me

Edited by Blagi