Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's interested in the game, I'd imagine

this

I have seen some stuff on the games, and i'm interested. that and the story sounds interesting as well

Edited by Sockmaster

Kazuma is so great.

It is~ I need to be able to overcome them but I really do just think too much~

You'll be able to handle it eventually. /patpat And in continuation of that...

Siiiiiiiiiiigh sorryyyyyyyyyy... I've been feeling so overwhelmed lately though. This is kinda a different topic (and I hope you don't mind me ranting...), but while I know it's supposed to take a while to find jobs or get hired and whatnot I've just been so stressed out about everything. People keep having these high expectations of me but I can't meet them and idk how to do any better than I already am searching for these... And it really doesn't help that I'm having such high expectations of the kind of job I want to work in. And I have absolutely no work experience and there's really not a lot I've done in my life that I can use to convince people I'm the type of person they want to hire. I've just been inside a box (of social anxiety) the whole time pretty much. And job descriptions start prattling off the type of traits they want their workers to have but I never fit any of them ;A;

There are so few places out there hiring for the type of job I'd like to work in that is close enough here that is looking for a type of worker that I could convince them that I'm like but I feel so pressured that I need to find something like right now but everything's working against each other... Even worse is I feel like I could be doing better but idk how. I'm sure things could be better if I could actually drive but I can't afford a car until I get a job.

Everything's just really eating at me ;n;

I know how it feels. ;~; It's okay though, you have so much support! And I'm sure everything will work out eventually. You just gotta keep at it! I'm sure Ike can help you too wherever you're lacking. You may have not noticed it yourself, but you've been making SO MUCH PROGRESS in the past few years, and it's just bound to continue if you so will it. SO HAVE HOPE AND SOLDIER ON

dededosuwhat?? =o

j-just the Japanese onomatopoeia for train sounds.

EDIT: Stupid tags messing up...

Edited by Nightmare

ein is going into judging mode

i think

Well yeah, I guess better wording would have been "what's wrong"

You'll be able to handle it eventually. /patpat And in continuation of that...

I know how it feels. ;~; It's okay though, you have so much support! And I'm sure everything will work out eventually. You just gotta keep at it! I'm sure Ike can help you too wherever you're lacking. You may have not noticed it yourself, but you've been making SO MUCH PROGRESS in the past few years, and it's just bound to continue if you so will it. SO HAVE HOPE AND SOLDIER ON

j-just the Japanese onomatopoeia for train sounds.

EDIT: Stupid tags messing up...

/thankthank Eventuallyyyyy

Yes I'm grateful for the support~ And I'm glad that I've been making improvements! I-I'm not sure how much of that could help me fit the employers' standards, but when the time comes Isaac will probably be able to help me come up with how to convince them... *soldiers*

train~!

/thankthank Eventuallyyyyy

Yes I'm grateful for the support~ And I'm glad that I've been making improvements! I-I'm not sure how much of that could help me fit the employers' standards, but when the time comes Isaac will probably be able to help me come up with how to convince them... *soldiers*

train~!

DEFINITELY

Keep truckin' on Kaaaaaaaate

a full week, and still no news about that sen 2 i ordered...

however the japanese iso is online at last, so that's irrelevant now

time to disappear

Have fun comrade.

a full week, and still no news about that sen 2 i ordered...

however the japanese iso is online at last, so that's irrelevant now

time to disappear

Have fun, OldMan.

Oh, and when you finish the game, can you tell me if it isn't out of question to play Sen and Sen II before Ao? :3333

Edited by Fruity Insanity