• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/09/steam-halloween-sale/

good

don't blame fc for your non-existent attention span

well

i suppose it's true that the cheapest console games tend to be priced like the most expensive pc games, yeah

dark souls better get a 75% or im calling bs

i might try to get it without the cpu cooler and gpu for now

not sure if i should...

im not blaming it

yeah p much

dark souls better get a 75% or im calling bs

i might try to get it without the cpu cooler and gpu for now

not sure if i should...

im not blaming it

yeah p much

i'm p sure i've already seem it get a 75% before

now 2 would probably be a different story (for now)

cpus usually come with stock coolers

as long as you aren't overclocking they're fine, really

lack of gpu would mean little to no gaming tho

sounded like you were

and it gets worse when you talk about discounts

seriously, i wouldn't bother with consoles at all (...possibly kiseki aside) if i had money issues

very much not worth it

seriously, i wouldn't bother with consoles at all (...possibly kiseki aside) if i had money issues

very much not worth it

I thought DS was 75% off during the Steam Summer Sale.

But Falcom's done supporting PC (for now).

And there's like nothing else on the PC I like.

Emulating aside. And maybe Terraria. And a small handful of non-JRPGs.

cpus usually come with stock coolers

as long as you aren't overclocking they're fine, really

lack of gpu would mean little to no gaming tho

sounded like you were

very much not worth it

i'm sure i've seen it when i wasn't sure if my computer could handle it at all

2 is probably too recent even for a 50%

im aware

im only really getting a cooler because i am planning on trying oc'ing the pentium k

as for the gpu, if that xbox gets fixed it could server to play some stuff that i can't with just the integrated graphics while i don't get the gpu

when i said it depends on tits i meant more it'd depend on me finishing it (i like it at least enough to want to play another game from the series so far)

the battle system is great, story is nice so far but nothing special, and the characters are great

my problem is liking too much nintendo stuff ;-;

also

[spoiler=maybe big image]genio_zps3026ad80.png

(to the non-portuguese speaking curious, that guy claims to be selling his kinect... because it didn't work on his ps3)

I thought DS was 75% off during the Steam Summer Sale.

But Falcom's done supporting PC (for now).

And there's like nothing else on the PC I like.

Emulating aside. And maybe Terraria. And a small handful of non-JRPGs.

it probably was

>possibly kiseki aside

and you don't even have a proper pc, what are you talking about

also, about sen 2

you have to play through the crossbell gaiden to play the afterstory, so you can't just stop there

you probably won't understand anything they're talking about in it, but it's just a short dungeon crawl anyway, so

i'm sure i've seen it when i wasn't sure if my computer could handle it at all

2 is probably too recent even for a 50%

im aware

im only really getting a cooler because i am planning on trying oc'ing the pentium k

as for the gpu, if that xbox gets fixed it could server to play some stuff that i can't with just the integrated graphics while i don't get the gpu

when i said it depends on tits i meant more it'd depend on me finishing it (i like it at least enough to want to play another game from the series so far)

the battle system is great, story is nice so far but nothing special, and the characters are great

also

(to the non-portuguese speaking curious, that guy claims to be selling his kinect... because it didn't work on his ps3)

i'd bet a 33% for christmas

some say you can even get away with some stock ocing, but i wouldn't risk it (our temperatures are higher, after all)

hahaha xbox

the story should start moving in this chapter

nintendrone

hahaha what a noob

and 300 bucks isn't even cheap

it probably was

>possibly kiseki aside

and you don't even have a proper pc, what are you talking about

also, about sen 2

you have to play through the crossbell gaiden to play the afterstory, so you can't just stop there

you probably won't understand anything they're talking about in it, but it's just a short dungeon crawl anyway, so

I don't like buying games when I know they were on sale before. Like my cousin wants me to buy him Borderlands, but I don't want to until it's 75% off again.

I was reading a comment on gematsu saying how Kiseki was the CoD of RPGs. I was like "Wut. That's not even close."

Not yet! But I will! Someday!

I see.

What would you recommend, then?

Me playing Sen/Sen II first? Or playing Zero/the translated part of Ao, then Sen/Sen II? Or playing Zero/Ao Evolution first? ~o3o~

also

Maybe if you finished the game, you'd change your mind. ('・ㅅ・')

Nintendo stuff is fun, tho.

Ohmy.

.-.

I don't like buying games when I know they were on sale before. Like my cousin wants me to buy him Borderlands, but I don't want to until it's 75% off again.

I was reading a comment on gematsu saying how Kiseki was the CoD of RPGs. I was like "Wut. That's not even close."

Not yet! But I will! Someday!

I see.

What would you recommend, then?

Me playing Sen/Sen II first? Or playing Zero/the translated part of Ao, then Sen/Sen II? Or playing Zero/Ao Evolution first? ~o3o~

who does

if he had said ff that would be more acceptable

and even then, maybe

hahaha

either play zero and ao and then sen 1 and 2, or sen 1 and 2 and then zero and ao

zero->sen and zero->some ao->sen would be silly

Parties have now been bumped up to three characters, instead of just Kirito and a partner. And in addition to that, Lost Song will be the first SAO game to allow you to play as someone other than Kirito.

The game is set for release in Japan next year on Vita and PS3. It certainly sounds and looks exciting, and I know a bunch of our Niche Gamer writers are looking forward to this one.

oh look, a sao game i might try playing Edited by OldMan

Decisions, decisions.

I have 3 months of summer, but so many things I want to do.

Visiting my family...? Or going to Japan for an 8-week study program? Or working to earn money? Or a doctor-shadowing program?

;_________;

who does

if he had said ff that would be more acceptable
and even then, maybe

hahaha

either play zero and ao and then sen 1 and 2, or sen 1 and 2 and then zero and ao
zero->sen and zero->some ao->sen would be silly

Impatient people. Like my cousin. But he's like 12, so...

The thing about CoD is that each new iteration is so similar to the last. At least as far as I can tell. But that isn't saying much since I haven't played the games. If it were a story-based game, it wouldn't matter as much, but when the game is about the gameplay...

I technically have enough money to build a high-end PC now, but I don't want to recklessly drop that much money on something that big. But if I save half the money I earn for the next two years, I might be able to have enough extra money to build one. But even then, I might end up spending the money I make on some other stuff... like if I were to go Japan next summer.

I'll probably play Sen first, then, because the person who's translating Ao is still working on it.

And I should be finished with The 3rd soon enough...

Pokemon is the CoD of rpgs

i'd bet a 33% for christmas

some say you can even get away with some stock ocing, but i wouldn't risk it (our temperatures are higher, after all)

hahaha xbox

the story should start moving in this chapter

could be

or evereveryone gets it on Christmas for free

I probably won't be risking that

it's something

When is agate actually joining btw

and now a debate

you better go watch it, tontão

I'm going to sleep so I'm not nearly sleeping on the bus even while standing

Maybe if you finished the game, you'd change your mind. ('・ㅅ・')

"so far"

hey, no problem there. Nintendo stuff is fun.

Nintendo stuff is fun, tho.

But money

Well, I started Xanadu Next a little while ago.. my only complaint so far is how I don't have enough buttons(using controller) for all the features, so I sometimes have to switch from sticks to mouse when I open a menu >_>

Things I do like so far is weapon proficiency, and that every weapon has a skill, getting your proficiency to 100% (max 200%) lets you 'learn' the skill so you don't have to keep the weapon afterwards and it makes your weapon stronger, supposedly... and you can grind proficiency off respawning lanterns..

Things I'm impartial towards; 4 shared slots for skills and magic, that's really it so far... oh, and no jumping, but you move fast enough.

Edited by Soledai

('・ㅅ・')

Decisions, decisions.

I have 3 months of summer, but so many things I want to do.

Visiting my family...? Or going to Japan for an 8-week study program? Or working to earn money? Or a doctor-shadowing program?

;_________;

work experience sounds good. or maybe Japan. have you decided you want to be a doctor? irregardless, experience is definitely valuable.