• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Auto-Fire in FTL helps a lot, I find I move slower when I have more crew members to tend to.

In addition to hating Solar Flares, I also hate the storms in the nebulas that disable your weapons... I hate nebulas in general, so going through a nebula zone is not fun.. I managed to unlock one ship so far.

And a question for FTL players, do you get more spoils if you kill the enemy crew and leave their ship intact or does that matter?

aren't both first person dungeon crawler rpgs by atus? :v

and it is the first one for the SNES that i am talking about

well, Super Famicon since yeah

--

looks like rey's stalker went to the next level

I thought you were saying EO was an SMT... oops, I've so many of that type of misconception, it was a knee-jerk reaction.

Cool, you're playing the cool first one. Good luck though.

Oh my, that's... wow.

Edited by Soledai

Finally got around to trying Etrian Odyssey's demo on the eShop

I really should continue SMT

I bought Etrian Odyssey Untold and SMT IV.

I started both, but have finished... neither.

I should, because I really did enjoy what I did play of them. (EO 6 hours in; SMT IV 25 hours in).

But... Kiseki. *goes back to The 3rd*

I saw that.

Are you going to get Fantasy Life, TE?

[spoiler=tits 3rd D:]

b925498694.jpg

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Speaking of SMTIV why is it 50 dollars on the eShop wow

I absolutely have no idea, I don't even know why games with dlc are sold at full price... or why it they have a price tag in the first place.

Speaking of SMTIV why is it 50 dollars on the eShop wow

Get it when it's on sale.

Atlus sales are common and cut off a lot.

I bought it at full price, though.

Although the $30 eShop credit deal was there, so yeah.

But you get lost easily.

Yes, this.

It's actually kinda why I stopped after playing 25 hours.

I didn't know where to go next. ~o3o~

Why not download it digitally?

i'm not talking about that

if i had to import it, the answer would have been a very definite "no"

Edited by OldMan

Old Man said that I sorta disappeared.

Back to prove him he's wrong.

Under unpleasant circumstances but whatever.

oh my

Auto-Fire in FTL helps a lot, I find I move slower when I have more crew members to tend to.

In addition to hating Solar Flares, I also hate the storms in the nebulas that disable your weapons... I hate nebulas in general, so going through a nebula zone is not fun.. I managed to unlock one ship so far.

And a question for FTL players, do you get more spoils if you kill the enemy crew and leave their ship intact or does that matter?

I just leave the crew members to their position and only move them if there are repairs/fire/enemies onboard.

Haven't seen those yet. I agree nebulas are less fun than other sections since from what I've seen, they disable the ship's sensors.

It's random. Sometimes, you'll get better rewards, and sometimes you'll get less good one (and even nothing at times).

I just leave the crew members to their position and only move them if there are repairs/fire/enemies onboard.

Haven't seen those yet. I agree nebulas are less fun than other sections since from what I've seen, they disable the ship's sensors.

It's random. Sometimes, you'll get better rewards, and sometimes you'll get less good one (and even nothing at times).

I do that too, I also try to minimize the use of my crew during fires by opening the hatches if the fire is near one, I don't think that's exactly the best way to go about it, but yeah.

Wow, I must have pretty bad luck, I was getting them almost every two jumps in a nebula, also during the storms, your reactor gets disabled too.

I see, that makes sense, but I haven't gotten nothing before though (watch, just because I said that).. ah, and have you had an Engi get infected with a virus?

time to make that dulce de leche

I do that too, I also try to minimize the use of my crew during fires by opening the hatches if the fire is near one, I don't think that's exactly the best way to go about it, but yeah.

Wow, I must have pretty bad luck, I was getting them almost every two jumps in a nebula, also during the storms, your reactor gets disabled too.

I see, that makes sense, but I haven't gotten nothing before though (watch, just because I said that).. ah, and have you had an Engi get infected with a virus?

I think it's the best way especially if it gets out of control!

I try to avoid the nebulas as much as I can, since from what I've seen, sensors don't seem to work inside them. It's pretty annoying when you can't see what's going on inside your own ship.

I can't say I have.

my brother just pointed out something to me; it's very likely EU Fantasy Life players won't be able to *play with* USA players, considering we can't play play with Japanese players either (although you can use "Link Mode", but you don't do much with that except send messages). I suppose it's either a language barrier or a region barrier... Nobody's confirmed anything, but basically I shouldn't get my hopes up about multiplayer >:

i thought vincent was the one with a job in the industry!!

Is a Mercenary part of the industry?