FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's okay. See, you're already doing good by non-complaining!

And speaking of which, cleaning up is always great for putting one in a good mood. Cleanliness is next to godliness and all that. That's great, about your new printer. Shiny new stuff is also great for putting one in a good mood! And spriting, eh...your avatar is your own work, right? Reminds me though, I should get back to it myself. G'luck with that homework.

Thanks. All this sympathy does mean a lot to me.

That's good, it's something I've really needed to work on c:

Yeah, I just wish I could clean more often. Most of the time I'm either too tired or I'm trying to finish homework, so my room will get messy and stay that way for a while :c And yeah, I made my avatar myself. I've been trying to make a new avatar, but I rarely have time to ;-; As for homework, it's not really hard, just... I have to get input from like six or more people for this website I'm redesigning. I guess it's a good thing to get input from so many people, but I only have a couple of people I can actually show it to, and all they would say is "oh that looks cool"... not exactly what my teacher wants for the assignment.

It's all I can do, but I'm glad I can help a little

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good, it's something I've really needed to work on c:

Yeah, I just wish I could clean more often. Most of the time I'm either too tired or I'm trying to finish homework, so my room will get messy and stay that way for a while :c And yeah, I made my avatar myself. I've been trying to make a new avatar, but I rarely have time to ;-; As for homework, it's not really hard, just... I have to get input from like six or more people for this website I'm redesigning. I guess it's a good thing to get input from so many people, but I only have a couple of people I can actually show it to, and all they would say is "oh that looks cool"... not exactly what my teacher wants for the assignment.

It's all I can do, but I'm glad I can help a little

Keep workin' on it.

Ahhh, that's understandable. At least you clean it up every now and then still. Oh then, that avatar's not too bad. Hopefully you can find more time to do stuff! Spriting's real fun. And ah, I see. Yeah, that does sound like it's not very helpful, haha. Can't you squeeze more out of them or something?

\o/

I DIDN'T SEE THE OTHER

BUT ONE IS NEVER ENOUGH

HAVE A THOUSAND THEN

[spoiler=SPOILERZ! :OOOOOOOO]

69dca0cea6.jpg

WHY IS HE SO STRONG?!?!?! O_O

"why is the strongest character so strong?"

also what's an earth wall

like I said the greater good

I'm getting there I promise

Well the man who made my computer makes computers for the state government so...

i haven't been updating my database though

so...?

I spent ten hours working. Which, while good... it involved two things I dislike very much: shopping and driving. And running around town like a maniac because they requested VERY specific items.

Basically, I was paid as a runner (simple errands) but saddled with the work of a production assistant (NOT SIMPLE AT ALL).

That is one hell of a Monday Monster.

*pours tea for Kat* This feel, i know it.

i haven't been updating my database though

so...?

i see

lunno, I've said this before, I do want to try and build my own later in life

Just stating facts, is all.

[spoiler=sora 3rd]

I Earth Wall-ed.

After Clock Up 2-ing all my characters.

But man, if I hadn't Earth Wall-ed right before that S-Craft, the battle would have ended right then and there.

Man, and what an S-Craft, too.

I want him on my team.

It doesn't help that he resists like every debuff. :<

And I beat him.

After buffing myself like crazy.

And S-Breaking like 5 times.

And using Dark Matter a crap ton, too.

Good thing he didn't get to attack with those Atk and Spd buffs, though. :<

That would've been scary...

On an unrelated note, Richard's second S-Craft is super cool. :O

And yet at the scene after the battle, he's the one who seems unscratched while my whole team is sprawled on the floor.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

whoa a sirius

siiiiiiiiiiiiigh I still have to wait for over a year before integrity can build my computer for meeeeee too long

for both the built computer and the integrity parts

Edited by Freohr Datia

[spoiler=3rd]I Earth Wall-ed.

After Clock Up 2-ing all my characters.

But man, if I hadn't Earth Wall-ed right before that S-Craft, the battle would have ended right then and there.

Man, and what an S-Craft, too.

I want him on my team.

It doesn't help that he resists like every debuff. :<

And I beat him.

After buffing myself like crazy.

And S-Breaking like 5 times.

And using Dark Matter a crap ton, too.

Good thing he didn't get to attack with those Atk and Spd buffs, though. :<

That would've been scary...

On an unrelated note, Richard's second S-Craft is super cool. :O

And yet at the scene after the battle, he's the one who seems unscratched while my whole team is sprawled on the floor.

do you want zero spoilers, neal

at least sen introduces status resistance

so most big non-hopeless bosses have a 10-20% chance of being hit by some status ailments

higi

ouka zangetsu

(it hurts like a truck, too)

and one of richard's crafts has almost no delay

whoa a sirius

siiiiiiiiiiiiigh I still have to wait for over a year before integrity can build my computer for meeeeee too long

why so long Edited by OldMan

Internet is being mean ;-;

Keep workin' on it.

Ahhh, that's understandable. At least you clean it up every now and then still. Oh then, that avatar's not too bad. Hopefully you can find more time to do stuff! Spriting's real fun. And ah, I see. Yeah, that does sound like it's not very helpful, haha. Can't you squeeze more out of them or something?

\o/

I will \o/

Yeah, the avatar's pretty old by now, but hopefully I can get a little time to work on it more. I might be able to, but then I still need a few more people to take a look at it...

c:

whoa a sirius

Yo. How's college goinng?

It's ABSURDLY good.

Yeah I just finished watching. That reveal is a pretty big FUCK YOU to the Flash isn't it?

Anyway I'm almost finished on my second playthrough of J and am gonna try to get Great Zeorymer on the 3rd run. You ever used great Zeo?

Oh and how's that last Brain Powerd route? I haven't seen the Daishogun yet so I'm guessing he's in that route.