• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom has an external hard drive that I think I can use to back up most of my things, so hopefully I won't be too screwed :<

Good! /patpat

Okay, I was told to report in at 9, and it's nearly 15 minutes past and NEITHER of the people I potentially answer to are here... -.- (This is so awkward.)

Edit: Just got informed that the schedule was changed and I was never told. Yay. SUPER early...

:U Thats the pits. Eeehhh.

[spoiler=srs stuff]In case people don't want to see all this...~

But yeah... to add on, before I would have considered it unacceptable to not try to get a good paying job for myself. My own mother didn't have a job and stayed home for us while my dad couldn't get a well-paying job since he didn't go to college. We didn't live very well, financially. Although I'm still glad she stayed home for us. But my parents just didn't get along very well and constantly broke apart, eventually they divorced and now my dad's gone through 5+ girlfriends (maybe almost 10, clearly I've lost count at this point x3) and my mom had a daughter with a man she broke up with and neither of them are in the best financial situation and both are living on their own. For our sake my dad always insisted that we complete college so we wouldn't be in such a bad situation and try not to rely too much on others to support us.

It wasn't until I met Integrity's family that I had any faith in families being able to thrive with only one parent working and the other staying at home because his family definitely thrives and they have been for 20+ years (well I can't say they have financially because I think toward the beginning they weren't as much... but they thrived as a family that stuck together strong~). And honestly, I didn't like having to have babysitters and me and my older brother are the only reasons my younger brothers didn't need to have a babysitter.

It's been over two years and Ike and I have only grown closer and closer (especially during my stays over there~~) and he's really confident about this all and I trust him to have good judgement...

We do both know I need a safety net though, although for now that's just that I would at least have a bit of job experience, though that's probably the most I could ask for for now. And if for some terrible reason I needed to go off on my own I just decided I'd try to go to college again because I'll probably have matured by then.

[spoiler=Things]

You know...my mum was a stay-at-home mum and we grew up in relative security. While she still is a housewife for the most part, it takes the whole crew to steer the longship. What i mean is, we all run the business (produce freight brokerage) these days. Even then, its not as reliable as it used to be. The economy in the US is just...wtf. I paid over four dollars for fucking butter. What the living fuck is this? And its just relying on one income is nigh impossible in today's climate. A part-time job will help ease the load, but do you two have plans on being on your own? Like your own little flat with a cat? Its a tough world out there, beware.

Also good luck! Youre gonna need it.

Wait wtf it is the 21st already holy shit

right? Wtf happened to this month? Ugh.

[spoiler=Things]

You know...my mum was a stay-at-home mum and we grew up in relative security. While she still is a housewife for the most part, it takes the whole crew to steer the longship. What i mean is, we all run the business (produce freight brokerage) these days. Even then, its not as reliable as it used to be. The economy in the US is just...wtf. I paid over four dollars for fucking butter. What the living fuck is this? And its just relying on one income is nigh impossible in today's climate. A part-time job will help ease the load, but do you two have plans on being on your own? Like your own little flat with a cat? Its a tough world out there, beware.

We're actually going to be living with his family~ Which is part of the reason why he's so confident about this all

... Then how come Integrity's family is still going so well?

We're actually going to be living with his family~ Which is part of the reason why he's so confident about this all

... Then how come Integrity's family is still going so well?

Well, his parents probably simply make more money. And doesnt live in CA. lel! Its expensive as all hell over here.

The Integ family probably just really stable and respectable of one another. Foundations and all that.

maybeeee

My immediate family is very close. Its why we can man this longship together without it capsizing. Trust is important. But a large pocketbook is really nice too.

Well, his parents probably simply make more money. And doesnt live in CA. lel! Its expensive as all hell over here.

Well, maybe you missed the part where I said he's going to be an engineer? =o Well, I won't be living in California anytime soon, so...

And doesnt live in CA. lel! Its expensive as all hell over here.

ohio is a relatively cheap place to live

even on my anticipated low-end $60k/yr out of college for just two people we'd be fine

and that's if my amazing plan of building an annex house on these five acres my family already owns falls through

ohio is a relatively cheap place to live

even on my anticipated low-end $60k/yr out of college for just two people we'd be fine

and that's if my amazing plan of building an annex house on these five acres my family already owns falls through

Oh you got some property? Cool. You can actually get one of those modular deals for a good deal and they are great little homes. And Ohio, real cheap!

Oh you got some property? Cool. You can actually get one of those modular deals for a good deal and they are great little homes. And Ohio, real cheap!

fuck no i am hammer and drill (and contractor) ing my house from the ground up