whaaat

They're mobs though.

politics

:s

I am EMPLOYED \o/.......... they were desperate for a deli worker~

adfrghigrtstfhfxhtfjyyedyjhsaweuhhygtffttc CONGRATULATIONS

deli deli yummy yummy

@Bal, what do you use to edit FLVs?

Or can you change the output format in OBS?

Edit : Oh wait, trimming can be done directly on YT...?

Crawler is on that tower level, I just need to remember how you fight him

It's down!

politics

:s

It's okay Edited by Marthur

@Bal, what do you use to edit FLVs?

Or can you change the output format in OBS?

Edit : Oh wait, trimming can be done directly on YT...?

It's down!

It's okay

I've used VirtualDub, but find it doesn't handle Appending for flv like it did with avi, so I'm trying out avidemux, which so far seems to work. You can also have OBS output mp4, but apparently on their forums that's not recommended in case of crashes etc. you cannot recover data?

Here's the vid Nightmare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGz2U1QI0dU&feature=youtu.be

(it's boring)

I've used VirtualDub, but find it doesn't handle Appending for flv like it did with avi, so I'm trying out avidemux, which so far seems to work. You can also have OBS output mp4, but apparently on their forums that's not recommended in case of crashes etc. you cannot recover data?

Yeah, I found out about avidemux...

Every time I try to start a philosophical discussion with my friends, the words of my friend Lyszandor come to mind:

Part of the problem, I also want to admit, is that at this point I do not want to engage a public and neutral audience that will differ as often as agree with me on the opening premises anymore. You can look at that as a negative thing, as giving up on always debating and re-questioning, but I am settled enough in the basic positions I have reasoned out that my only interest now would lie in analyzing the nuances. I simply dont -want- to to have to backtrack all the way to debating realism vs. antirealism anymore - I want to analyze the nuances of what Harris gets wrong and I want to discuss the evolutionary game theory roots of apparent altruism. I dont want to debate the truth or falsity of materialism anymore - I want to discuss the nuances of the implcations that that would have in, say, split-brain cases (and people would simply have to share my premises in order to make -that- discussion possible). I dont want to preach at people just to be heard, I want to be able to have a state of flowing conversation over this stuff. And not one that just sweeps me back to fighting over the premises that those conversations would require, over and over again.

Edited by Makaze