• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

HUNGER GAMES

What about them.

Never enough of the sharing of drink!

ANOTHER!

Unless you start throwing up. But then again people would beg to differ. And would they beg. they could just differ.

That's fair, but that was sort of implying you had the means of having getting the enhanced ports(or should've been implied), like having a Vita, for instance.

true the vita ones are enhanced but I don't find the reason of bothering with that. Victory was the best of the three games anyway and the remakes are based on it game-wise

From what I played of Victory, I'd prefer the battle systems of them all to be like that,(I thought they were at first >.>) bonus points if the ports use the same battle system, so I'd still probably say to anyone who doesn't have the ps3 version, to get the vita version, at least for the battle system.

Did it have the same dlc or something?

Dunno, about the dlc, but probably it must be the same, if not for the enchanced versions to actually have additional dlc.

And regarding the vita versions, yes, I would suggest the same.

I think it does have its own dlc upon researching, then again, I didn't do a lot of digging.

And I just realised something about my post, it was Gust I was thinking of specifically, not IF >_> though they are not mutually exclusive.

Though Gust is more likely to rip you off by buying a game upon launch.

I think it does have its own dlc upon researching, then again, I didn't do a lot of digging.

And I just realised something about my post, it was Gust I was thinking of specifically, not IF >_> though they are not mutually exclusive.

It could potentially be NISA but I don't want to confuse you anymore...

Edited by James Bond

gust's dlc habits are disgusting

but them soundtracks

Expert: 1, Adept: 7, Fledgling: 4.

expert 3, adept 5, apprentice 4

and now i'm gonna turtle in puerto rico forever

Edited by OldMan

no work to do aaaah

Agreed.

But which soundtracks though?

mana khemia (especially 1, but 2 too) and ar tonelico 2, for instance

the ps3 ateliers have some good tracks, but generally not as many since i was a pirate, i usually overrode the regular battle themes with mana khemia's

will i have to spam youtube links

Edited by OldMan

I recall Ar Tonelico 1 having a few good songs... I think, I'm still holding out for the relocalization effort of Ar Tonelico 2.

I do not remember Mana Khemia at all >~> and I haven't gotten into the ps3 Atelier games... possibly yet.

I recall Ar Tonelico 1 having a few good songs... I think, I'm still holding out for the relocalization effort of Ar Tonelico 2.

I do not remember Mana Khemia at all >~> and I haven't gotten into the ps3 Atelier games... possibly yet.

i actually didn't play ar tonelico 1, since idiot protagonists annoy me

relocalization?

mana khemia's soundtrack is great i only played it because fia posted some bgms from it in this thread

i actually didn't play ar tonelico 1, since idiot protagonists annoy me

relocalization?

mana khemia's soundtrack is great i only played it because fia posted some bgms from it in this thread

Heh, I managed to tune him out, it barely worked at times.

Yeah, there is a relocalization, supposedly the aim is to relocalize the script from what it was in english (apparently it was terrible) to fit more with what the japanese had intended or something like that, and I think they're gonna fix the bugs and stuff too... maybe.

And while I was typing this I just learned there was an open beta patch that was just released, gotta be a member of their forum to get it though.

I recall it having some okay songs, It never got finished(as in 100%) because of game breaking bugs in the secret dungeon.

I played Mana Khemia for a bit.

I remember it looking very unpolished.

b-but i have my own horse

I barely use my horse to be honest.

I wish you could call it wherever you wanted like in Zelda TP.

Ill ride u

I don't think your grandma will approve of this.

Heh, I managed to tune him out, it barely worked at times.

Yeah, there is a relocalization, supposedly the aim is to relocalize the script from what it was in english (apparently it was terrible) to fit more with what the japanese had intended or something like that, and I think they're gonna fix the bugs and stuff too... maybe.

And while I was typing this I just learned there was an open beta patch that was just released, gotta be a member of their forum to get it though.

I recall it having some okay songs, It never got finished(as in 100%) because of game breaking bugs in the secret dungeon.

you mean, a fan project? i can't say i care about those, hey tend to be a bit on the "oh my god this isn't a literal translation we need to make it a literal translation" side

so i just played an undub and called it a day

calling mana khemia's soundtrack "okay" is borderline blasphemous

while i speak highly of their soundtracks (especially the first game's), it's a fact that both mana khemias are pretty fucked up gameplay-wise

1 has bugs (and a ridiculous day/night system - monsters go absolutely nuts at night, and that becomes a huge issue in the final dungeon since you can't just clear it in half a day) and 2 is way too easy

so it's kinda hard to recommend them

I played Mana Khemia for a bit.

I remember it looking very unpolished.

I barely use my horse to be honest.

I wish you could call it wherever you wanted like in Zelda TP.

the soundtrack kept me going

i found the crafting-leveling system somewhat interesting, though ultimately troublesome

yeah, it won't even enter some areas

now that could have been neat

Edited by OldMan