• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't be disappointed when it inevitably doesn't work out.

Eh...

3faAUqT.jpg

time to waste my thumbs again

Vincent and I were actually discussing about you and your thumbs. I think he was gonna take you along to Trial of Light.

You could be the middle

the filling

when i am neither the end nor the beginning, but tge filling as you say, i am not able to be the past and tge future, what makes me automatically the present, which is represented as the goddess verdandi, but i am already Genesis the beginning/ Rebirth or Ragnarök, the end if the world :D

You could be the middle

the filling

Cream filling.

when i am neither the end nor the beginning, but tge filling as you say, i am not able to be the past and tge future, what makes me automatically the present, which is represented as the goddess verdandi, but i am already Genesis the beginning/ Rebirth or Ragnarök, the end if the world :D

You are ginnungapap, the gaping void in the middle.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

ugh i'm getting gIO vibes

Cream filling.

You are ginnungapap, the gaping void in the middle.

Ew... gross

but i am already Ragnarök and ragnarök came after the creation of everything and naturally also after ginnungagap but ginnungagap is also cool you could die if you fall down there, but there weren't many people there, so Ragnarök is still cooler :D

Edited by Flareragnarok

Ew... gross

but i am already Ragnarök and ragnarök came after the creation of everything and naturally also after ginnungagap but ginnungagap is also cool you could die if you fall down there, but there weren't many people there, so Ragnarök is still cooler :D

2a6wm4y.jpg